napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please Welcome Our newest Sponsor: Domestic Pharma and Proform Labs

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Domestic Pharma and Proform Labs is a very strong domestic source that has mostly worked on private boards. They carry a solid line of pharma product and the pharma line is growing in items weekly. They try to price fair and really stress communication and customer service. The UGL they represent is Proform Labs. They have been brewing for double digit years. It has long been recognized as a premium lab with the reviews to back it up. Product Quality, Customer Service, Fast turn around, and Security are front and center for them! Please welcome... Domestic Pharma and Proform Labs!!

Hey there everyone. I am repping these brands here on AR. I want to thank all of you for the opportunity. It's a great, safe place for us to learn and give back. It really is a privilege to be here.

Please contact me with any questions you may have. I carry many pharma products. My list is grows in items often. Pharma GH, pharma oils, pharma ancillaries, and pharma creams. I also carry Proform Labs oils. Proform has been around a long time with quite a record for quality. I ship fast. All domestic. Almost always the same day or day after funds are received. Again, please contact me with any questions. Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I've heard some good things about proform!! Another reason why AR keeps raising to the top!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Hey there everyone. I am repping these brands here on AR. I want to thank all of you for the opportunity. It's a great, safe place for us to learn and give back. It really is a privilege to be here.

Please contact me with any questions you may have. I carry many pharma products. My list is grows in items often. Pharma GH, pharma oils, pharma ancillaries, and pharma creams. I also carry Proform Labs oils. Proform has been around a long time with quite a record for quality. I ship fast. All domestic. Almost always the same day or day after funds are received. Again, please contact me with any questions. Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Sick. Transdermals are a tough one to find...

Top Bottom