napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Pure Essence Christmas Sale!! 35% OFF!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Pure Essence would like to announce their MEGA Christmas Sale. There has been problems with the buy 1 get 1 50 off code so Pure Essence has decided to offer the Christmas sale early for everyone! The sale will go until New Years Day so everyone has the chance to take full advantage of this offer. Use the code "xmas" to save 35% off your entire order! Yes, 35% off your ENTIRE ORDER... This is a HUGE sale and offer and will only be going on for a limited time... Make sure to take advantage!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Pure Essence would like to announce their MEGA Christmas Sale. There has been problems with the buy 1 get 1 50 off code so Pure Essence has decided to offer the Christmas sale early for everyone! The sale will go until New Years Day so everyone has the chance to take full advantage of this offer. Use the code "xmas" to save 35% off your entire order! Yes, 35% off your ENTIRE ORDER... This is a HUGE sale and offer and will only be going on for a limited time... Make sure to take advantage!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Nice, that ends out working better than the previously deal anyways. Merry Christmas PE&AR!!

Already got my aromasin for next cycle now just need some osta....
rc673o.jpg

35%!! Wow!! That's pretty huge!! Over a third off of ANYTHING you order is crazy

Love the sale! only thing is the currency difference being 71c to 1$usd :(

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

Nice haul bro! I see you capitalized on the sale getting a multiple bottle deal ;)

Yes bro who wouldn't go for a deal like this!

My Arsenal is
3 Bottles of Phurious Test Cyp 200mg
3 bottles MK 2866
3 bottles GW 50516
3 Bottles MK 677
3 Bottles of LGD

MK 677 only three bottles to see how I feel if everything good I will get 12 month supply!!

Once my back injury heals (out of the gym)
I will be running and logging!

Yes bro who wouldn't go for a deal like this!

My Arsenal is
3 Bottles of Phurious Test Cyp 200mg
3 bottles MK 2866
3 bottles GW 50516
3 Bottles MK 677
3 Bottles of LGD

MK 677 only three bottles to see how I feel if everything good I will get 12 month supply!!

Once my back injury heals (out of the gym)
I will be running and logging!

Hell ya bro! That's awesome! I think you'll like the MK-677 also. I'm running it right now, and I have plans to run it long term as well and see what overall benefits I can get from it. So far I'm really enjoying the benefits it has provided

Hell ya bro! That's awesome! I think you'll like the MK-677 also. I'm running it right now, and I have plans to run it long term as well and see what overall benefits I can get from it. So far I'm really enjoying the benefits it has provided

I am looking forward to the sleep benefits. I have sleep apnea so i would like to see if the MK 677 would benefit the apnea

Top Bottom