napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New Years Sale------- PHARMA------UGL-------HGH

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Greetings Everyone. I am putting on a New Years Sale. Below is the list. Priority shipping is included in the price. All of the items are shipped domestically. No need to worry about customs seizures or long waits for your order. The top of the list will be Proform Labs and the bottom will be Pharmaceutical product. Please notice that the Proform Labs product is 20ml instead of the 10ml you may be used to with other brands. Ive added a blowout on some Primo from the previous brand that I repped. He retired last month so I am giving a killer deal on the Primo I have leftover. That said, its January so it will be more focused on Bulk. If you have not had the opportunity to experience Proform, nows your chance. If perhaps you have been curious about the difference in Pharma and UGL, now is your chance to give pharma a go at close to UGL prices. The sale will run through this Wednesday. Happy New Year.

Proform Labs 20ml vials:
-Test Cyp 250mg/ml $75
-Test Prop 100mg/ml $65
-EQ 300mg/ml $90
-NPP 100mg/ml $80
-Deca 200mg/ml $90

Power RX 10ml:
-Primo 100mg/ml $50

Vermodje:
-Anavar 10mg/100 tabs blister $60

Pharmaceutical:
-Organon Deca 200mg per vial/5 vials per box/1000mg total $25 per box
-Organon Sustanon 250mg/ml(sold in 3 amp increments) $5 per amp
-Testex Cyp 250mg/ml $5 per amp
-Bayer Primo(Rimobolan) 100mg/ml $7 per amp
-NATCO Aromasin 25mg/30 tabs $65
-Bayer Proviron 25mg/20 tab blister $15
-HGH Norditropin Nordilet pens $4.90iu
-HGH Saizen Click.easy Cartridge $4.90iu

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I agree. When have you seen 10ml primo for $50 shipped.......or Bayer Primo for $70 for 10ml?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

But how u can sell a 20ml vial of primo for $50 is a bit off. Thats $25 per 10ml. You are losing money. As 10g of high quality primo raws is $250. So i guess i shud say you are just breaking even. Not turning a profit. 1g of primo would be $25. Thats what it takes to make 100mg/ml primo at 10ml.

PHURIOUS

If I read it right phurious he just wants to get rid of it. Old stock probably just trying to break even.

Phurious I think that the primo jug is only 10mL. And the rest are 20 mL. Still looks like a great deal

But how u can sell a 20ml vial of primo for $50 is a bit off. Thats $25 per 10ml. You are losing money. As 10g of high quality primo raws is $250. So i guess i shud say you are just breaking even. Not turning a profit. 1g of primo would be $25. Thats what it takes to make 100mg/ml primo at 10ml.

PHURIOUS
Primo is 10ml but you are right. I'm taking a hit. I've had it since the summer cutting season and I am not handling this line any longer. It makes no sense for me to have it.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

That's a sick deal on primo, damn. Any left? Lol. That's crazy cheap.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom