napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please welcome our newest head moderator.... Hurricane!!

Again, thanks for all the kind words guys! Now you will get a chance to see who we really are as mods , when we dont got some dickwad shouting stupid orders at us,that was usually terrible decisions and bad choices.Even though i iggnored him 90% of the time and warned people when i found info of something harmful he was about to do

Again, thanks for all the kind words guys! Now you will get a chance to see who we really are as mods , when we dont got some dickwad shouting stupid orders at us,that was usually terrible decisions and bad choices.Even though i iggnored him 90% of the time and warned people when i found info of something harmful he was about to do

Never did understand a lot of those decisions over there... especially since they never explained. Glad you're here and found a home!

Never did understand a lot of those decisions over there... especially since they never explained. Glad you're here and found a home!

of couse they never explain! they never even explained it to mods either.They werent going to tell people of their evil intentions.Only times they did tell mods anything was a bullshit lie to cover up their evil plans

like lying to us, telling us they were going to get rid of all the possible bullshit scamming labs,places they said they couldnt do anything about before, countless times.They knew guys like me were asking for this for over a year and would jump to back a plan like this, No sooner then i started to explain to the people this plan was for the better, did i figure out the real intent...they planned on kicking off every lab eventually good or bad.. so they could open their own underground steriod ring BERD PHARMA and steal everyone's customers with us helping blindly. i wanted no fucking part of that bullshit and asap started warning everyone i knew... sources and members

of couse they never explain! they never even explained it to mods either.They werent going to tell people of their evil intentions.Only times they did tell mods anything was a bullshit lie to cover up their evil plans

like lying to us, telling us they were going to get rid of all the possible bullshit scamming labs,places they said they couldnt do anything about before, countless times.They knew guys like me were asking for this for over a year and would jump to back a plan like this, No sooner then i started to explain to the people this plan was for the better, did i figure out the real intent...they planned on kicking off every lab eventually good or bad.. so they could open their own underground steriod ring BERD PHARMA and steal everyone's customers with us helping blindly. i wanted no fucking part of that bullshit and asap started warning everyone i knew... sources and members

that's something that i learned with with them... these things were ALL planned from day one... they had plans, stories, lies, cover ups and intended fall guys in place for everything they do... these dirty fucks... talk about filth and scum... you could catch diseases just saying their name but wait, n2guard would cure that right?!?

Proud to have you. Keep us safe man!

thanks man . i try. My first advise is stay as far away from evo and you can

it used to be as long as you stayed away from buying overpriced supplements you were ok.But now they opened their own underground steriod ring on evo and are kicking all the good sources off, trying to steal their customers. Its a wasteland there, stay away. and stay away from BERD PHARMA

Glad you still around Hurricane. You are stand up dude.

im here bro.. again thanks for the kind words guys.I wasnt sure if people could see through the bullshit going on over there when i worked there... and the mods who went with it/backed it up and the mods who were fighting it until the very end like me.Im glad to see alot of people did.My only regret is not getting out of that shithole sooner

im here bro.. again thanks for the kind words guys.I wasnt sure if people could see through the bullshit going on over there when i worked there... and the mods who went with it/backed it up and the mods who were fighting it until the very end like me.Im glad to see alot of people did.My only regret is not getting out of that shithole sooner

I don't know anything about evo, but we are all here now. This is our club, and we move forward, captain Dylan at the helm and off we go. Hurricane and the mods moving us forward!

I don't know anything about evo, but we are all here now. This is our club, and we move forward, captain Dylan at the helm and off we go. Hurricane and the mods moving us forward!
You've definitely got that right brother! Thank you for the kind words. We couldn't be happier having you as part of our awesome family here. You are a real asset to us

Congrats hurricane! I remember when you were at evo. You always had great advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely brother... we are all forming a bigger family and continuing to grow stronger.. more and more people are seeing the knowledge passed around here and we are blessed to have some of the best minds you can find right here at home... you being one of them jake... its such a pleasure to watch us all grow together and to see all of us helping one another, passing on knowledge, seeing all of us as equals JUST LIKE WE ALL SHOULD, etc... its a beautiful thing... a beautiful thing that will stay that way!!

Top Bottom