napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introducing our newest moderator... MasonicBodybuilder

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I want to introduce everyone to our newest Moderator, MasonicBodybuilder. Masonic has been out this for a very long time. He is extremely intelligent, posts a lot of quality information and just an overall damn good guy. He is also a good friend of mine and someone I know that we can all count on here... He has been a moderator at evolutionary and elite fitness for quite some time and is also a moderator on anabolex forums. You earned it brother!

Thank you Dylan. I appreciate the welcome and the kind words. I'm definitely looking forward to contributing more and more here and providing as much information as I can. For those that don't know me, I pride myself on being positive and constructive. You will not see me putting people down but instead trying to help them learn. We all started somewhere and can relate to being the newbie. Feel free to hit me up with any questions you may have. Thanks again brothers!

lol i shouldn't chirp too much with the draft tonight.

my team could royally fuck up.. AGAIN. like passing on drew brees twice for Jay Fiedler and Daunte culpepper (post injury)

lol i shouldn't chirp too much with the draft tonight.

my team could royally fuck up.. AGAIN. like passing on drew brees twice for Jay Fiedler and Daunte culpepper (post injury)
my concern is they decide to take tua because they messed up worried about injuries in the past and i think that tua is going to be one injury after another... the best thing to do would be to tank for lawrence lolll .. tua has had so many fucking injuries man... its just really concerning to say the least

Top Bottom