napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

TX TERROR said:
No joke they send a bunch of hotwheels in thier boxes. Fucking children.
d92b2627d7e5e8e324c16f71469f0a04.jpg

Had to use the ig camera lol. Phone dieing.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
i would never ever ever use that lab, even if their gear is the best around, which i doubt.Bloodwork mean nothing to me. Just the way they conduct themselves to gain customers is discusting and an insult to the intelligence of the community.They are the poster child of everything that is wrong with this scene

IF they are willing to lie to the public about stuff they are injecting into their body and also ruin decent labs reputatuons, just to gain customers. What do you think they will do, when a problem arises with a customer? No way in hell i would trust a place like that.

hurricane said:
TX TERROR said:

i would never ever ever use that lab, even if their gear is the best around, which i doubt.Bloodwork mean nothing to me. Just the way they conduct themselves to gain customers is discusting and an insult to the intelligence of the community.They are the poster child of everything that is wrong with this scene

IF they are willing to lie to the public about stuff they are injecting into their body and also ruin decent labs reputatuons, just to gain customers. What do you think they will do, when a problem arises with a customer? No way in hell i would trust a place like that.

Exactly man. I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole. You have to consider the source

LOLLLL its quite funny and symbolizes exactly what their product is... a fucking joke a mini me so to speak... they are so fucking ridiculous

RickRock said:
hurricane said:
TX TERROR said:

Exactly man. I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole. You have to consider the source

thats not to mention the other big lie he is trying to amp up!!!!

About Us
Home / About Us
Berdpharmaceutical.com is an informational website that is meant only for informational purposes. This website is managed by a leading pharmaceutical company that has its presence in many countries of the world.

^^^he is trying to pass this clown act berd pharma as a pharmaceutical company know around the world .. my stomach hurts from laughing so hard

Bro hell no I didn't order that. Lol I wouldn't pay for that haha. I got a shot load of hotwheels in my kitchen now though. Maybe I should get a track a d race them. I'm sure that's more productive.

Re: RE: Re: What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

DylanGemelli said:
LOLLLL its quite funny and symbolizes exactly what their product is... a fucking joke a mini me so to speak... they are so fucking ridiculous
Hahahahahahahahahahahah

TX TERROR said:
Bro hell no I didn't order that. Lol I wouldn't pay for that haha. I got a shot load of hotwheels in my kitchen now though. Maybe I should get a track a d race them. I'm sure that's more productive.

Set that ish up.. I got a bottle of tren on the yellow one on the left. That thing looks fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hurricane said:
RickRock said:
hurricane said:
TX TERROR said:

About Us
Home / About Us
Berdpharmaceutical.com is an informational website that is meant only for informational purposes. This website is managed by a leading pharmaceutical company that has its presence in many countries of the world.

^^^he is trying to pass this clown act berd pharma as a pharmaceutical company know around the world .. my stomach hurts from laughing so hard

LOLLLLLL what a fucking joke... here's a micro machine for you as well as a disclaimer.... so what parts of the world are we talking here?? LOLLL the kitchen does not count... i can't believe he really thinks it can pass for that... you know all they are doing is preying on newbies, which is all they do in general for their business because anyone with a half OF A HALF OF ANOTHER FUCKING HALF of a brain looks at this for less than 2 seconds and knows what a fucking clown the writer and owner is... there's nothing worse than someone who insults intelligence, lies, etc... they do it all... i wouldn't wipe my ass with any of this as it would be better to use burnt toilet paper...

Re: RE: Re: What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

hurricane said:
RickRock said:
hurricane said:
TX TERROR said:

About Us
Home / About Us

Holy shit. He must really think everyone is stupid to be pulling some shit like that. I hope karma comes around and bites him in the ass for pulling this kind of nonsense and scamming people like that. It's beyond ridiculous

dae0943c7b7a7c3ce303025af52fa3b7.jpg

"Bro, hcg is poison extract from pregnant female urine." Bro, use all my sponsored supplements instead.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I just joined up over here from Evo. Shady shit going down over there. The shameless plugging of Sarms1, AGguys, and N2BM is too much anymore. The usual solution to everything is just to take 20 caps of N2Guard everyday for the rest of your life. Cures all from cancer to heartburn.

I just joined up over here from Evo. Shady shit going down over there. The shameless plugging of Sarms1, AGguys, and N2BM is too much anymore. The usual solution to everything is just to take 20 caps of N2Guard everyday for the rest of your life. Cures all from cancer to heartburn.

You are absolutely right bro. Consider yourself welcome to your new home at AR!

That is nothing compared to the berd pharma scandal they have going on over there.It pales in comparasion to that

That is nothing compared to the berd pharma scandal they have going on over there.It pales in comparasion to that

I'm just now becoming aware of it. Thank god I never fell for their bullshit, overpriced n2bm products.

It's like this Berd Pharma just popped up overnight and now it's sitting at the top spot. Ridiculous. The only reviews of them are from people with under 20 posts. Sounds a lot like Naps...

Meanwhile all the GREAT sources are being booted left and right. The Robo ban totally blew me away. Apparently people were having trouble with PIP?? Never once did I see a thread or complaint about it. That place is about to implode.

I'm just now becoming aware of it. Thank god I never fell for their bullshit, overpriced n2bm products.

It's like this Berd Pharma just popped up overnight and now it's sitting at the top spot. Ridiculous. The only reviews of them are from people with under 20 posts. Sounds a lot like Naps...

Meanwhile all the GREAT sources are being booted left and right. The Robo ban totally blew me away. Apparently people were having trouble with PIP?? Never once did I see a thread or complaint about it. That place is about to implode.

what do you mean, haven't they been around like 20 years?? LMFAO... these fucking guys... im so glad you got out of there and found your home here bro... they are far beyond despicable in their actions.. this is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE and you won't ever have to worry about any of that bull shit again

Top Bottom