napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please welcome our newest head moderator.... Hurricane!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am SO PLEASED to introduce to you the newest Head Moderator at Adrenaline Rush... HURRICANE!! RickRock and Hurricane will now be your two head moderators. If you are not familiar with Hurricane, he is a LONG TIME VETERAN of the forums. He is one of the most stand up guys you will ever come across and in all honesty, i have NEVER SEEN anyone have more care about members than Hurricane does. I know how important protecting everyone is and I have seen him time and time again go above and beyond what is necessary to protect everyone. I go back to my very start on the forums working my Hurricane and RickRock and now that we are all united once again, the growth and strength of our home here will reach unlimited heights. We are blessed with the very best staff of administrators and moderators that you can find. You can always go to them or any other moderators with problems or questions as well. We are ALL HERE TO HELP EVERYONE and Hurricane shares the same vision as we do here. He has been waiting to be here and free from all the other bull shit that goes on everywhere else. I am so pleased to welcome one of my closest friends and a great leader to Adrenaline Rush... WELCOME HOME HURRICANE!

I was wondering where that guy went, he was always cool, He always answered questions and gave suggestions when I asked.

I am SO PLEASED to introduce to you the newest Head Moderator at Adrenaline Rush... HURRICANE!! RickRock and Hurricane will now be your two head moderators. If you are not familiar with Hurricane, he is a LONG TIME VETERAN of the forums. He is one of the most stand up guys you will ever come across and in all honesty, i have NEVER SEEN anyone have more care about members than Hurricane does. I know how important protecting everyone is and I have seen him time and time again go above and beyond what is necessary to protect everyone. I go back to my very start on the forums working my Hurricane and RickRock and now that we are all united once again, the growth and strength of our home here will reach unlimited heights. We are blessed with the very best staff of administrators and moderators that you can find. You can always go to them or any other moderators with problems or questions as well. We are ALL HERE TO HELP EVERYONE and Hurricane shares the same vision as we do here. He has been waiting to be here and free from all the other bull shit that goes on everywhere else. I am so pleased to welcome one of my closest friends and a great leader to Adrenaline Rush... WELCOME HOME HURRICANE!

^ Sweet, this makes thing that much more better !

Hurricane, Dylan, and I go back for many years and are great friends. I'm glad to see hurricane here with Dylan and I as the heads of the mod team. There's simply nobody I'd rather have in that role than him! Hurricane genuinely care about the members and will always look out for the good in everyone. He is well versed in dealing with sources and have helped others keep from getting scammed and taken advantage of for a,very long time. He is a true asset to this community, so everyone please give him a very deserving warm welcome!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I was wondering where that guy went, he was always cool, He always answered questions and gave suggestions when I asked.

im glad to see you got out of there in time.It was only a matter of time they until he tried to damage the name of your business in order to get you off the forum and gain customers for his underground steriod operation on evo.Very very smart move.Hopefully other labs are smart enough to follow and save the reputation they have worked hard to set

Thanks guys .The kind words mean alot that you guys are so accepting of me, being that im new here.

im glad to see you got out of there in time.It was only a matter of time they until he tried to damage the name of your business in order to get you off the forum and gain customers for his underground steriod operation on evo.Very very smart move.Hopefully other labs are smart enough to follow and save the reputation they have worked hard to set

The writing has been on the wall for a while but after the nonsense he pulled on those last two guys there was no way I was going to stick around!

The writing has been on the wall for a while but after the nonsense he pulled on those last two guys there was no way I was going to stick around!

Besides the good members that dont deserve to be lied to....we need to warn more sources to get the fux out of there,the good ones anyways.All that is going to happen if they stick around, is wpa will look for an excuse to kick them off and ruin their hard earn reputation.. again all for his own personal gain, in his steriod scandal he has going over there .

If they dont want to come here thats fine.. but atleast get the fux out of that toxic environment

you made the right choice by leaving and an even better one by coming to adrenaline rush!! we are all so pleased to have you here bro

Always enjoyed your input over on EVO cane, this is great news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad I found out about this site, and already I see the names of people I learned to trust over the past couple years.

With strong comrades like these guys training is even more fun!

Can't wait for Back and Bis tomorrow!

The more i read the better I feel... Its really great to be here and like so many have already said... To be surrounded by a great wealth of knowledge.

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Didn't realize what was going on over there and thought it was bizarre with the last two guys being banned. Just joined over here and I see a lot of familiar people.

Top Bottom