napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle ever,need help fellas.

Tylerjreno

first cycle consisted of Gh, testE,EQ,insulin,& arimidex,
& other then a little acne at the end, it served me well, decent gains, steady strength increase, low water retention,ect, but now I want to step it up, ide like to do something really simplistic for my off including deca durabolin, & I really want to end with a tren A or E & throw that into my pre season later. But I'm lost when it comes to pct proto calls & humbly enough I'm not sure what to stack with deca for my off & tren during my pre.
Can anybody throw me some protos or help me come up with a nice stack including these? I'm 28 & I've been body building off and on for a number of years now, ide like to start competing ect, so anything helps guys. Thanks Dylan for putting you're info out there btw,YouTube" much appreciated & nice to know people want to help.

Tylerjreno said:
& other then a little acne at the end, it served me well, decent gains, steady strength increase, low water retention,ect, but now I want to step it up, ide like to do something really simplistic for my off including deca durabolin, & I really want to end with a tren A or E & throw that into my pre season later. But I'm lost when it comes to pct proto calls & humbly enough I'm not sure what to stack with deca for my off & tren during my pre.
Can anybody throw me some protos or help me come up with a nice stack including these? I'm 28 & I've been body building off and on for a number of years now, ide like to start competing ect, so anything helps guys. Thanks Dylan for putting you're info out there btw,YouTube" much appreciated & nice to know people want to help.

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother. We are glad to have you here, and I'd love to help you out. First of all tell me your current stats of height, weight, and body fat. All we have so far is your age.

That was a lot and pretty heavy for a first cycle. Especially the insulin. I wouldn't ever recommend anyone use that. It's very risky and could be fatal if you aren't careful. I'd love to help you get setup for a second cycle, but give us those stats first buddy

Insulin first cycle? And jumping on tren ur 2cd cycle?
Bro ur running dangerous cycles for an amateur.

Tylerjreno said:

For your 2nd cycle I would advise you to use either test enanthate or test cypionate (as long as BF% is not too high, preferably below %15 or so). According to your first cycle with all the compounds that you took, i believe you may not even know which compound does what for your body yet. So start with one compound, then go from there

Tylerjreno said:

2nd cycle? you want a simplistic cycle? TEST and DECA. that is as basic as it gets.

what are your stats? age, height, weight, BF%, experience, DIET

SpikedEggnog said:
Tylerjreno said:

2nd cycle? you want a simplistic cycle? TEST and DECA. that is as basic as it gets.

what are your stats? age, height, weight, BF%, experience, DIET

Hey there guys, thank you for the advice, & yea I'll agree, it might of been a little heavy hitting for a first cycle, I had a Freind shoot me those specs, but anyways, my heighth is 5foot11, my weight most likely stays around 180 year round, I'm just around 15 percent body fat, kind of a hard gainer, but at the same time I do gain weight & size with a little elbow greas & discipline. I would like to compete in the men's physique category, & though I believe gear is only a tool to help you get there, at my age 28,I do enjoy using them on top of a well orchastrated diet & training regiment. I figure I've got my macros dwn,& my training is fairly well, now I'm just trying to put together a good stack for the winter off season & then for the prep later dwn the road, along with my pct. I've heard a lot of god things about deca & tren witch is why ide like to run those also. I hope that was helpful enough for you guys to lend a hand. I really appreciate it people.

Tylerjreno said:
Can anybody throw me some protos or help me come up with a nice stack including these? I'm 28 & I've been body building off and on for a number of years now, ide like to start competing ect, so anything helps guys. Thanks Dylan for putting you're info out there btw,YouTube" much appreciated & nice to know people want to [attachment=0:1ma9hvqv]image.jpg[/attachment:1ma9hvqv][attachment=0:1ma9hvqv]image.jpg[/attachment:1ma9hvqv][attachment=0:1ma9hvqv]image.jpg[/attachment:1ma9hvqv]help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 97
Tylerjreno said:

Oops, still learning the forums I guess haha

lil bro...no insulin. How much E did you do? A test/deca cycle would be ok but man...forget the friggin tren for now ok? Unless you want to die in order to win Mr O or un less you want to really impress the beach you are already on the road to self destruction. SLOW DOWN...read this forum and ask questions until you understand everything. Do not proceed until you understand EVERTHING.

Tylerjreno said:
& other then a little acne at the end, it served me well, decent gains, steady strength increase

Which compound do you think served you well? I'm not being cheeky here, but the short answer is that it's impossible for you to know.

You could try using a reasonable/moderate dose of test and and experiment testing one other compound at a time to find what works for you so you can include them in future cycles

Hey there" thanks again for the input,& I toatally agree with reading & chatting with yall & toatally understanding everything before I use it. Absolutely, as to you're question above, I was taking 200 mg of eq & 250mg of test E eod, 4ius gh Ed,& insulin 5iu AM 8 iu pm every day, plus arimidex 1 mg eod, it was harsh to put it lightly lol, but honestly I was just following a friends guidelines, I've ran just straight test cycles alone before & felt great so I proceeded to the next level. I felt good on the EQ, just had a lil prob with back acne after 6 weeks, & the anxiety levels were always high, but tolerable, the gh was awesome, I've had broken bones before & it really helped with my joint pain, & gave me a lil added size everywhere I felt! The EQ gave me a tad bit more water retention I think, but def picked up my strength endurance. Way more reps sometimes. Didn't really notice the insulin gains other then low blood sugar when I didn't space my carbs evenly. My bad there! But like you say, test & Decca sound great to me, what are some gd protocols for a cycle as such? & should I buy everything at once including prep & pct, or should I just purchase my off cycle for now?
I feel dumb haha but then again it sounds like I'm talking to some guys here that really know they're shit, so again, thanks, I'm glad to have you all here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tylerjreno said:
Hey there" thanks again for the input,& I toatally agree with reading & chatting with yall & toatally understanding everything before I use it. Absolutely, as to you're question above, I was taking 200 mg of eq & 250mg of test E eod, 4ius gh Ed,& insulin 5iu AM 8 iu pm every day, plus arimidex 1 mg eod, it was harsh to put it lightly lol, but honestly I was just following a friends guidelines, I've ran just straight test cycles alone before & felt great so I proceeded to the next level. I felt good on the EQ, just had a lil prob with back acne after 6 weeks, & the anxiety levels were always high, but tolerable, the gh was awesome, I've had broken bones before & it really helped with my joint pain, & gave me a lil added size everywhere I felt! The EQ gave me a tad bit more water retention I think, but def picked up my strength endurance. Way more reps sometimes. Didn't really notice the insulin gains other then low blood sugar when I didn't space my carbs evenly. My bad there! But like you say, test & Decca sound great to me, what are some gd protocols for a cycle as such? & should I buy everything at once including prep & pct, or should I just purchase my off cycle for now?
I feel dumb haha but then again it sounds like I'm talking to some guys here that really know they're shit, so again, thanks, I'm glad to have you all here

Young bro your enthusiasm is amicable but it's possible for us to sometimes get a bit too carried away and miss the larger (long term) picture.. :)

Think of it like this: If I eat nothing but pizza, kebabs, chocolate and Cheerios for five weeks straight, how would I know which one made me the fattest?

My advice would be to keep it as simple as possible and play around with no more than two compounds at a time until you learn how your body reacts to them :)

Hey there middle aged haha,I like you're username man, thanks for the details, & I agree. I like the idea of just Decca & test for now. Would I need to take anything alongside those two like caber or arimidex? & how many weeks should I use Decca for? & that's at 400 mg a week right? Test probably what Dylan recommends at a lower does like 300 or so? & as for pct, would I need to start that immediately after Decca use? Or would I jump straight into my prep cycle? Sorry bud, I'm just trying to wrap my head around the whole process lol

middle aged fat guy said:
Tylerjreno said:

Young bro your enthusiasm is amicable but it's possible for us to sometimes get a bit too carried away and miss the larger (long term) picture.. :)

Think of it like this: If I eat nothing but pizza, kebabs, chocolate and Cheerios for five weeks straight, how would I know which one made me the fattest?

My advice would be to keep it as simple as possible and play around with no more than two compounds at a time until you learn how your body reacts to them :)

LOLLL now thats a damn good point bro... its funny but at the same time it definitely makes sense and its a very good point... it would be impossible to know... for example, when i tweak my diet i add one thing at a time so i can tell what is causing what... ive done this time and time again and i always know what is causing an issue if there is any... the same holds true here... add one at a time to know what is doing what.... it depends on what your using etc... with steroids, its important to acclimate your body and with toxicity and side effects concerns, you want to know what is causing what...

Tylerjreno said:
Hey there middle aged haha,I like you're username man, thanks for the details, & I agree. I like the idea of just Decca & test for now. Would I need to take anything alongside those two like caber or arimidex? & how many weeks should I use Decca for? & that's at 400 mg a week right? Test probably what Dylan recommends at a lower does like 300 or so? & as for pct, would I need to start that immediately after Decca use? Or would I jump straight into my prep cycle? Sorry bud, I'm just trying to wrap my head around the whole process lol

hey bro... im really glad that you found your way over here and are asking all the questions you have to get this corrected... you shouldn't feel stupid but you should know you were very misled and misguided and you need to learn from this... NEVER run a cycle without extensive research... let me tell you that you ran eq completely wrong, you have no business using hgh or insulin and everything you were told was a mess... also, when you say you don't know or understand pct well, thats fine but to then talk about running things like deca and tren without this understanding is about as bad as it gets... your getting far too ahead of yourself here and you need to understand this is not a sprint but a marathon... i love the ambition you have to compete but understand, the gear won't get you there, the hard work, the discipline, the diet and training get you towards that... then the gear takes you over the top... your hoping the gear just gets you there and it does not work like that... your body fat needs to come down significantly to compete and you don't depend on gear for that, not at all... you need a good year to get yourself there from where your starting... if you don't make one show you want, then there's a million others... you need to do this right and be more concerned about your health and longevity as opposed to one show... i can help you get there but you have to be willing to listen and implement...

when is your planned show?

Hey Dylan" nice to meet you man,& thank you kindly for your input, I'm hearing & understanding everything you're saying. I don't have any up coming shows yet! & that is mainly because I don't feel like I'm anywhere ready when it comes to my physique. Im a perfectionist! & I have so much to learn yet, but I absolutely 100percent believe I'm capable of winning my physique pro card someday. & to be honest I've got my sights set on a year from now or Mandy a bit longer! I don't want to really step on stage until I feel 100 percent confident with my physique! I get what you're saying with the gear only needed as an extra tool to give you that finishing touch! & im a patient person so I'm all ears when it comes to advise from you guys! Ide really like it if you would point me in the right direction towards my goals? When I should start gear? How I should approach my entire path if you will? I'm the most determined & hardworking detected guy I know & I feel like ode do anything to make it happen. I've been chasing this dream for 7 years now,& I only feel like I've gone so far ya know. I've learned bunches,& made some really strong improvements, but I've still yet to hit that extra, big vascular stage it looks like these guys are at,quote Jeff sied,Ryan terry, Steve cook, ect. I don't believe in this being anything short of hard hard work & lots of time. But truthfully I just don't know where to start! Anything helps bud. I'm all ears. Thanks, thank you again for all the advice, scouts honor it won't be in vain haha,

Tylerjreno said:
Hey Dylan" nice to meet you man,& thank you kindly for your input, I'm hearing & understanding everything you're saying. I don't have any up coming shows yet! & that is mainly because I don't feel like I'm anywhere ready when it comes to my physique. Im a perfectionist! & I have so much to learn yet, but I absolutely 100percent believe I'm capable of winning my physique pro card someday. & to be honest I've got my sights set on a year from now or Mandy a bit longer! I don't want to really step on stage until I feel 100 percent confident with my physique! I get what you're saying with the gear only needed as an extra tool to give you that finishing touch! & im a patient person so I'm all ears when it comes to advise from you guys! Ide really like it if you would point me in the right direction towards my goals? When I should start gear? How I should approach my entire path if you will? I'm the most determined & hardworking detected guy I know & I feel like ode do anything to make it happen. I've been chasing this dream for 7 years now,& I only feel like I've gone so far ya know. I've learned bunches,& made some really strong improvements, but I've still yet to hit that extra, big vascular stage it looks like these guys are at,quote Jeff sied,Ryan terry, Steve cook, ect. I don't believe in this being anything short of hard hard work & lots of time. But truthfully I just don't know where to start! Anything helps bud. I'm all ears. Thanks, thank you again for all the advice, scouts honor it won't be in vain haha,

i have no doubt you will utilize whatever info i provide and implement it properly... im not concerned about that bro... im more than happy to help... i think its really important you do this right... i would go one of two ways to start here... i already know you should be around the 12% range before you hit a hard cycle and even more so below that... then you would do a recomp followed by a cutting cycle to get you ready for the show... i would start with just a sarms cycle myself... i would run a normal 12 week cycle and bust your ass to get your diet and cardio in line... add some lean muscle and melt fat in the process... then you would go into a recomp... we can start this way and get you mapped out for some time... read my articles on sarms at pureessencesarms.com and watch my videos on them at my youtube channel.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

here are your layouts

sarms super stack

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

UPON COMPLETION

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
5-18 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
13-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

DylanGemelli said:
Tylerjreno said:

hey bro... im really glad that you found your way over here and are asking all the questions you have to get this corrected... you shouldn't feel stupid but you should know you were very misled and misguided and you need to learn from this... NEVER run a cycle without extensive research... let me tell you that you ran eq completely wrong, you have no business using hgh or insulin and everything you were told was a mess... also, when you say you don't know or understand pct well, thats fine but to then talk about running things like deca and tren without this understanding is about as bad as it gets... your getting far too ahead of yourself here and you need to understand this is not a sprint but a marathon... i love the ambition you have to compete but understand, the gear won't get you there, the hard work, the discipline, the diet and training get you towards that... then the gear takes you over the top... your hoping the gear just gets you there and it does not work like that... your body fat needs to come down significantly to compete and you don't depend on gear for that, not at all... you need a good year to get yourself there from where your starting... if you don't make one show you want, then there's a million others... you need to do this right and be more concerned about your health and longevity as opposed to one show... i can help you get there but you have to be willing to listen and implement...

when is your planned show?

Amen to this advice. After you read it then re-read it! The abuse of aas is dangerous. The proper use can be fantastic. Therefore proceed with caution. We don't have to solve this all tonight or by friday etc. Understand why...no matter what we advise you .. understand why. It takes a bit of time but it is worth it

Top Bottom