napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol: oral vs injection

Saiyan

Hey everyone. I know this has been touched on earlier but I can't find it and would like to get a little more details on it

Has anyone ever tried both oral and inj winny? If so what are your personal comparisons?

Also I'd like to hear from anyone who's has used injection winny.
Is it suspended in oil or water based?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saiyan said:
Hey everyone. I know this has been touched on earlier but I can't find it and would like to get a little more details on it

Has anyone ever tried both oral and inj winny? If so what are your personal comparisons?

Injectable Winstrol is water based, and usually has a lot of severe PIP associated with it, and of course needs pinned daily. It also offers no benefit over the oral version, so to me it's a no bringer to just go with the oral instead. Injectable Winstrol is much more of a hassle than is necessary.

RickRock said:
Saiyan said:

Injectable Winstrol is water based, and usually has a lot of severe PIP associated with it, and of course needs pinned daily. It also offers no benefit over the oral version, so to me it's a no bringer to just go with the oral instead. Injectable Winstrol is much more of a hassle than is necessary.

According to Dylan, liquid Winstrol is the only Steroid in liquid form that can be actually administered orally, no need to pin.

21infantry said:
RickRock said:
Saiyan said:

According to Dylan, liquid Winstrol is the only Steroid in liquid form that can be actually administered orally, no need to pin.

That's true, and common knowledge to anyone out there with experience that it can be taken orally, but why the hell would you drink injectable Winstrol when you could just get the tabs? I'm confused why anyone would ever make that choice

RickRock said:
21infantry said:
RickRock said:
Saiyan said:

That's true, and common knowledge to anyone out there with experience that it can be taken orally, but why the hell would you drink injectable Winstrol when you could just get the tabs? I'm confused why anyone would ever make that choice

Not disagreeing their rick, just throwing it out there that their is no reason to pin what so ever with Winstrol.

21infantry said:
RickRock said:
21infantry said:
RickRock said:
Saiyan said:

Not disagreeing their rick, just throwing it out there that their is no reason to pin what so ever with Winstrol.

You are absolutely correct there my friend. There's literally zero reason to ever inject it, unless you are some kind of masochist or something...lol

RickRock said:
21infantry said:
RickRock said:
21infantry said:
RickRock said:
[quote="Saiyan":2blohrfp]Hey everyone. I know this has been touched on earlier but I can't find it and would like to get a little more details on it

You are absolutely correct there my friend. There's literally zero reason to ever inject it, unless you are some kind of masochist or something...lol[/quote:2blohrfp]

Nah, Boston does it, because that is what real body builders do.

Lol. I'll still be looking forward to hearing from someone with experience with the injection. I definitely will go oral. I've read in a few places that the injections offers more anabolic effects than the oral.

Saiyan said:
Lol. I'll still be looking forward to hearing from someone with experience with the injection. I definitely will go oral. I've read in a few places that the injections offers more anabolic effects than the oral.

I don't even see how that is possible since in both forms it has to pass through the liver. In this case one does not provide benefit over the other.

I guess the way they wrote it was milligram for milligram inj takes the win over oral. I really appreciate the answers. I hope I'm not the only one that this clears things up for.

Saiyan said:
I guess the way they wrote it was milligram for milligram inj takes the win over oral. I really appreciate the answers. I hope I'm not the only one that this clears things up for.

Doesent matter really, anyway you cut it, Winstrol is a beast, even if it was more anabolic the diffrences are probably neglible to the naked eye

For me the only reason I ever shot Winny was because that's what we were taught, and at the time have never even heard of Winny in tab form. But then again this was back around 2004, and wasn't a fan of the constant daily pinning. The things we do when we don't know any better. And to top it off I didn't get much results from it, lol. Live and learn

Angelo said:
For me the only reason I ever shot Winny (first time) was because that's what we were taught, and at the time have never even heard of Winny in tab form. But then again this was back around 2004/2005, and wasn't a fan of the constant daily pinning. The things we do when we don't know any better. And to top it off I didn't get much results from it, lol. Live and learn

RickRock said:
21infantry said:
RickRock said:
Saiyan said:

Way more expensive.

I'd be willing to do an experiment if anyone wants to donate the tools [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

use oral winny.Injection hurts like a Bytch and to much risk for infection .

Winstrol can be used as either an oral or an injectable steroid. It is important to find out about both methods because you will get different results depending on the way you decide to administer it. The steroid Winstrol comes from the base structure of DHT. This is simply testosterone with 5alpha reduced. The c4-5 double bond has been removed using two hydrogen atoms. DHT does not aromatize into estrogen. While both forms of Winstol are the same the oral type offers a micronized Stanozolol powder that is suspended in water.

Winstrol offers a few modifications... c17methylation so that it can get past the liver on the first pass. A pyrazol group is added as well giving it a 5 sided group of Cyclopentane. The anabolic rate of Winstrol is very high with 320% testosterone. This results in the individual gaining strength and losing fat as long as they maintain a strict diet.

As I mentioned, Winstrol comes from DHT and it is known to have antiestrogenic effects. It also features anti-progestenic properties that block the receptors. The hard look your physical appearance takes on from Winstrol is the result of the estrogen and progesterone. The body looks very smooth as a result. It is important for you to know that it is 17aa meaning it is toxic to the liver. It is even more toxic to the liver when the method used is injection. This is because when a drug is consumed orally it takes a first pass into the liver so that only a portion of it actually gets into the blood stream.

In most cases, the first pass of Winstrol will take place in the gut and the liver. After it has been metabolized it will enter the bloodstream. Any blood that is metabolized in the gastrointestinal tract won’t go directly to the heart. Instead it passes from the liver to the hepatic vein through the portal vein. The liver is the system in your body responsible for filtering excess nutrients, toxins, and various substances that shouldn’t be in your bloodstream.

Oral steroids including Winstrol must first make a pass through the metabolism in the intestines and then again in the liver. Some of the various oral steroids are able to be absorbed intact while others are absorbed after metabolic activity has taken place. During the first pass is completed the drug is allowed to move through the body until another tissue absorbs it.

You will find some huge differences between the body’s reaction to the injectable and the oral methods of consuming Winstrol. The injectable option allows it to be placed directly into the bloodstream so it only has to go through the second pass metabolism while the oral version has to go through the gut and the liver before it is circulated into the bloodstream.

If you choose to inject Winstrol you will get more nitrogen retention than taking the oral version. This allows more muscle tissue to grow. If that is your goal then of course you will want to use the injectable method. They oral method does offer some good advantages though. Taking this first pass though allows the drug to be exposed to various enzymes and proteins.

To help you understand they synergy between Winstrol and the other steroids out there let me offer you some information on Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). This is a Glycoprotein that is produced in the liver. More than half of the testosterone in your body is actually SHBG, and you can lower the amount of it when you consume Winstrol. A dose as low as .2mg per kg of body weight will help you reduce the amount of SHBG by 50%.

You may be wondering why you can’t get the same results with the oral method. This is because of the first pass it has to take through the liver. The Winstrol interacts with SHBG that is produced in the liver. It doesn’t go through the bloodstream first. Studies have shown that the injectable method of Winstrol is more effective than the oral when 700 mgs are injected per week vs. 400 mgs per week consumed orally.

For women, the opposite is true – they need to use the injectable method of Winstrol. The oral version offers need more synergy in their cycles but women want to avoid this. When women have less SHBG they have more testosterone and that can lead to hirsuitism which is an abnormal growth of body hair. It can also affect their menstrual cycle. Some women find their clitoris becomes enlarged and they suffer from severe acne when they use the oral method of Winstrol.

It is common for males who use the oral method of Winstrol to have more acne as well. Both men and women need to watch for liver toxicity issues as well. This steroid has one of the highest occurrences of that. The best advice I can give you is to use Winstrol if you like, but don’t use too much of it and don’t use it too often.

DylanGemelli said:
Winstrol can be used as either an oral or an injectable steroid. It is important to find out about both methods because you will get different results depending on the way you decide to administer it. The steroid Winstrol comes from the base structure of DHT. This is simply testosterone with 5alpha reduced. The c4-5 double bond has been removed using two hydrogen atoms. DHT does not aromatize into estrogen. While both forms of Winstol are the same the oral type offers a micronized Stanozolol powder that is suspended in water.

Winstrol offers a few modifications... c17methylation so that it can get past the liver on the first pass. A pyrazol group is added as well giving it a 5 sided group of Cyclopentane. The anabolic rate of Winstrol is very high with 320% testosterone. This results in the individual gaining strength and losing fat as long as they maintain a strict diet.

As I mentioned, Winstrol comes from DHT and it is known to have antiestrogenic effects. It also features anti-progestenic properties that block the receptors. The hard look your physical appearance takes on from Winstrol is the result of the estrogen and progesterone. The body looks very smooth as a result. It is important for you to know that it is 17aa meaning it is toxic to the liver. It is even more toxic to the liver when the method used is injection. This is because when a drug is consumed orally it takes a first pass into the liver so that only a portion of it actually gets into the blood stream.

In most cases, the first pass of Winstrol will take place in the gut and the liver. After it has been metabolized it will enter the bloodstream. Any blood that is metabolized in the gastrointestinal tract won’t go directly to the heart. Instead it passes from the liver to the hepatic vein through the portal vein. The liver is the system in your body responsible for filtering excess nutrients, toxins, and various substances that shouldn’t be in your bloodstream.

Oral steroids including Winstrol must first make a pass through the metabolism in the intestines and then again in the liver. Some of the various oral steroids are able to be absorbed intact while others are absorbed after metabolic activity has taken place. During the first pass is completed the drug is allowed to move through the body until another tissue absorbs it.

You will find some huge differences between the body’s reaction to the injectable and the oral methods of consuming Winstrol. The injectable option allows it to be placed directly into the bloodstream so it only has to go through the second pass metabolism while the oral version has to go through the gut and the liver before it is circulated into the bloodstream.

If you choose to inject Winstrol you will get more nitrogen retention than taking the oral version. This allows more muscle tissue to grow. If that is your goal then of course you will want to use the injectable method. They oral method does offer some good advantages though. Taking this first pass though allows the drug to be exposed to various enzymes and proteins.

To help you understand they synergy between Winstrol and the other steroids out there let me offer you some information on Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). This is a Glycoprotein that is produced in the liver. More than half of the testosterone in your body is actually SHBG, and you can lower the amount of it when you consume Winstrol. A dose as low as .2mg per kg of body weight will help you reduce the amount of SHBG by 50%.

You may be wondering why you can’t get the same results with the oral method. This is because of the first pass it has to take through the liver. The Winstrol interacts with SHBG that is produced in the liver. It doesn’t go through the bloodstream first. Studies have shown that the injectable method of Winstrol is more effective than the oral when 700 mgs are injected per week vs. 400 mgs per week consumed orally.

For women, the opposite is true – they need to use the injectable method of Winstrol. The oral version offers need more synergy in their cycles but women want to avoid this. When women have less SHBG they have more testosterone and that can lead to hirsuitism which is an abnormal growth of body hair. It can also affect their menstrual cycle. Some women find their clitoris becomes enlarged and they suffer from severe acne when they use the oral method of Winstrol.

It is common for males who use the oral method of Winstrol to have more acne as well. Both men and women need to watch for liver toxicity issues as well. This steroid has one of the highest occurrences of that. The best advice I can give you is to use Winstrol if you like, but don’t use too much of it and don’t use it too often.

Very solid information Dylan!

Awesome info Dylan. So there is a better growth possible with injection. Definitely appreciate it and will take it all into consideration for when I make the step to utilize winstrol. I have a feeling I'll opt for the oral the first go round as I do not think I am ready for every day pinning.

Re: RE: Winstrol: oral vs injection

Saiyan said:

Tried both but I'd go oral. Pointless to inject it in my opinion. Personally I don't think winny is something you want to be on more than 6 weeks anyway.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom