napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please help need stack for endurance, strength, and agression

hghking

Hello, i am new to the forum so i will try to be within all of the rules. I'm looking to create a stack with the primary goal being endurance, and secondary goals of strength, and aggression. I have done some cycles in the past, but it has been some time. I'm 6'1, 215 and have began dropping weight, my goal is 176. This will take some time, I am not looking for an overnight success. I was thinking of taking stenabolic, as I am afraid of epo. From there I get stuck, halotestin before I go into combat will probably be in order, but only for a very short period, has nasty sides. I am open to any suggestions, and comments.

Thanks

Also I forgot to ask people opinions of DNP. I am aware of its dangerous, but was considering using. Peace

EQ is great for endurance and recovery not sure your BF but it really should be pretty low to use especially with the increased RBC count

How old are you, and wgat is your bodyfat? It sounds like it's high at the moment...so forget about steroids completely. And DNP isn't suitable a replacement for a diet. I'm not even going to give any kind of advice on that shit other than to stay the fuck away from it. It's a reckless lazy way to try and cut fat with high risk to health

I'm 33 yrs old, bf% probably around 17-18% at the moment. I will get it down to about 12 before I start. I'm on a diet, the weight is coming off, slowly.

I'm about the same BF. Will be running NPP with it along with EQ and Test of course

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am really hoping for some help from Dylan, I may have screwed up when I mentioned halo. Guess, that is not a good subject, i just like the strength and aggression days before go time. I really want to build a SARMs stack for endurance now, and maybe some test ethanate, anymore help on that would be great. Thanks

I am really hoping for some help from Dylan, I may have screwed up when I mentioned halo. Guess, that is not a good subject, i just like the strength and aggression days before go time. I really want to build a SARMs stack for endurance now, and maybe some test ethanate, anymore help on that would be great. Thanks
Pardon my ignorance but what the hell is go time? Are you a fighter?

My bad yeah I boxed for a good while, did very well. Getting back into I want to win a masters golden gloves, need to get into great shape. Lol go time, that was a goofy post.

So you are boxing Masters Golden Gloves. I believe they started drug testing in mid 80's.

How are you going to deal with the elephant in the room when you test positive??

For strength and endurance, id personally run this stack which is perfect for that

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I am aware of this, and I have my ways. Just need to realize Half-Lifes, and go from there.
If you are a drug tested athlete, it's a big risk and gamble. Half lives have nothing to do with detection times. Even sarms and orals can be detected from metabolites for weeks after ceasing use. How long exactly is unclear. There is no conclusive info at all on that so keep that in mind

Pretty much any injectible is off the table completely, and since you do t want to run orals without test that limits you to sarms, but they can still be detected a long time

Decided I'm gonna do stenabolic, and gw. Might run some test and anavar months away from any comps.
Those will be awesome to increase your endurance. Honestly probsbly about the best thing you can run as a fighter

Top Bottom