napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PIP question

It's not the site. It's the test E specifically. Doesn't matter where I pin it, it PIPs. Doesn't matter who it's from, it PIPs. The question was if something PIPs, does that mean my body has rendered it useless or do I get the same effect just a really sore injection site?

What are you talking about? Why would it be useless. Pip is post injection pain. And common. Just stop using test e and go to test c. Test e has alot of carbolic acid and cause pip from batch to batch of raws.

PHURIOUS

What are you talking about? Why would it be useless. Pip is post injection pain. And common. Just stop using test e and go to test c. Test e has alot of carbolic acid and cause pip from batch to batch of raws.

PHURIOUS

I have no idea bro. PIP has never been fully explained here other than post injection pain. Which I take to mean the body reacting to the substance that was just injected for various reasons. It's perfectly logical to question whether the gear is still useful in the body if it pips. Now I have my answer, and I'm very appreciative

I have no idea bro. PIP has never been fully explained here other than post injection pain. Which I take to mean the body reacting to the substance that was just injected for various reasons. It's perfectly logical to question whether the gear is still useful in the body if it pips. Now I have my answer, and I'm very appreciative

What is actually happening is the oil is separating from the powder and it's crystallizing...that's what causes the hurt and inflammation

Ya pip means nothing as far as effectiveness just it can he annoying and painfull

PHURIOUS

Hey brothers. Test E pips for me no matter what the source. I've tried it from 4 sources now and every time it knots up and hurts like hell for about 3 days then goes away. My question is- if gear pips does that mean my body has rendered it useless? Or do I still get the same effects just a sore injection site?
This is interesting. This happens to me with cypionate though.

Top Bottom