napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test C Cycle

Scotty

Hey guys,

I'd like to run a 14 week cycle of just Test C at 350mg/week. I want to get an idea of a good Test base for myself.

I'm currently on TRT (using Test C) at 190mg/week, injecting Tuesday evenings and Friday morning. I also am taking Gonadorelin HCI every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Finally, half a tablet of anastrozole on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

My questions are:
- Can I keep the same injection schedule (Tuesday evenings, Friday mornings)?
- Should I continue to still take the Gonadorelin and anastrozole while on the cycle or stop?
- Do I need a PCT when the cycle is over, or can I just go back to my TRT amounts?

Stats:
5'10", 194lbs, ~16-18% BF.

Let me know if any other info. is needed.

I appreciate any help!

I forgot to mention I'm also on isotretinoin for acne. I take two 40mg caps every day.

Another question about that. Would the increased test interfere or make the isotretinoin useless?

Sure. Here's some screen shots. Hopefully it works!

scotty2.jpg

scotty3.jpg

scotty1.jpg

This should show everything.

I have my next appointment early November and will get a new blood panel done. I wouldn't start until after I get everything back in the clear.

you do not need any pct when on trt... not sure where you even came up with that?

you should never use hcg long term whatsoever... no , you definitely do not need it on trt

i would strongly recommend getting your body fat lower before you raise your test dose... its one thing when using trt which is medically needed but entirely different when blasting anything and not in the proper condition... i would get in the 12-13 range

injection schedule is just fine

as far as using an Aromasin or arimidex, thats just dependent on how much you are or are not effected with estrogen concerns... noone can answer that for you but most need some sort of estrogen control as they increase their test dose... if you already need it on a trt dose then how on earth could you think you wouldnt need it with a higher dose?

Also, 14 weeks is completely unnecessary and i have no idea where you came up with that number as well.. 12 weeks is MORE than enough

you do not need any pct when on trt... not sure where you even came up with that?
It's a much higher dose, so I wasn't sure. That's why I'm asking.

you should never use hcg long term whatsoever... no , you definitely do not need it on trt

i would strongly recommend getting your body fat lower before you raise your test dose... its one thing when using trt which is medically needed but entirely different when blasting anything and not in the proper condition... i would get in the 12-13 range
Will do.

injection schedule is just fine
Sweet! It's a good schedule for me so I was hoping to keep it. (y)

as far as using an Aromasin or arimidex, thats just dependent on how much you are or are not effected with estrogen concerns... noone can answer that for you but most need some sort of estrogen control as they increase their test dose... if you already need it on a trt dose then how on earth could you think you wouldnt need it with a higher dose?
My line of thinking is that it may somehow interfere since, again, it's a higher dosing. I definitely want to control the estrogen so I'll keep with it.

Also, 14 weeks is completely unnecessary and i have no idea where you came up with that number as well.. 12 weeks is MORE than enough
You literally said 12-14 weeks in your Testosterone 101 video, timestamp 8:18:

Dylan pretty much summed it all up. You never need any sort of post cycle therapy being on TRT

you need to monitor estrogen with bloodwork so you can get your arimidex dose dialed in... a good starting point at that dose of test is .5 mg every other day... you have to determine what you may or may not need....

Sounds good. I'll use the site that you recommend to get checked. Thanks, guys! Much appreciated!

Top Bottom