napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious will go above and beyond!

Againaday

Ok let me start by saying I was a little disappointed when I thought Phurious didn't send my order, but it was a problem with the address. After we got in contact, and not receiving the first order he went ahead and resent my order all over again for free. He also made sure to check that everything with the new order reached me. Thanks for everything bro. Outside this he even went ahead and got me back on the forum by getting my reset password. Crazy cool dude.
Can't wait till March to talk about a review on his gear. Will talk soon I'm sure.

Thanks again bro. Good stuff.

Thats wassup right there, things happen and stand up people will not only rectify the issue but will go above and beyond to guarantee customer satisfaction. Thats why our sponsored sources are highly praised, and is how they separate themselves as being great service with great products

Thank you for the kind words. I work hard everyday to get better and better

PHURIOUS

Ok let me start by saying I was a little disappointed when I thought Phurious didn't send my order, but it was a problem with the address. After we got in contact, and not receiving the first order he went ahead and resent my order all over again for free. He also made sure to check that everything with the new order reached me. Thanks for everything bro. Outside this he even went ahead and got me back on the forum by getting my reset password. Crazy cool dude.
Can't wait till March to talk about a review on his gear. Will talk soon I'm sure.

Thanks again bro. Good stuff.

Thanks for the review, brother! Glad everything worked out for you :).

Phurious is a good dude and he will take care of you!!! I can attest to this for sure

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Awsome! I just placed an order with him and was gonna buy one of his shirts. He said he'd throw one in on the order. Gonna be rockin the Phurious Pharma shirt!

Great isn't big enough of a statement. Let's make it "the best" source period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, that's really good to hear :). Thanks for the feedback!

I can't wait to start my Phurious cycle!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad I could help you out, brother! Looking forward to your progress.

Awsome! I just placed an order with him and was gonna buy one of his shirts. He said he'd throw one in on the order. Gonna be rockin the Phurious Pharma shirt!
Everyone's going to be mirin' the apparel!

I'm loving what I'm reading here everyone!!! Thank you to everyone with the kind words and thank you to the finest men I have the pleasure of working with. I knew PHURIOUS before he had the lab and I'll tell you that nothing will stop this man from success with his business. He keeps his word and follows through. Let's help everyone we know make some KRAZIE gains and have them try PHURIOUS PHARMA. They will love you for introducing them.

Phur is great...a little trowed off.. but a master cook...lol. My dad got 5 10mls vials for 150$ of 300mg/ml sus....you can't beat that price..plus he had it analyzed and it was 316! Error to the consumer side is a great way to roll.

Phur is great...a little trowed off.. but a master cook...lol. My dad got 5 10mls vials for 150$ of 300mg/ml sus....you can't beat that price..plus he had it analyzed and it was 316! Error to the consumer side is a great way to roll.

What the hell does trowed off mean. Hard for me to be insulted if you dont speak english lol

PHURIOUS

Im hooked on that sus

Ok let me start by saying I was a little disappointed when I thought Phurious didn't send my order, but it was a problem with the address.

This is what everyone who orders from ANY source has to keep in mind. Shit happens. Being a source is not easy trying to keep everyone happy. Cause there are things that happen sometimes that neither seller or buyer has control of. So the best thing to do is chill and work things out. Glad it all worked out. Phurious and his staff are great at what they do.
Nice review. thanks

What the hell does trowed off mean. Hard for me to be insulted if you dont speak english lol

PHURIOUS

Have yer chica translate it for you!

Top Bottom