napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

phurious pharma

BigBusiness

This a review for Phurious pharma....wish i could say this was a pleasant one but far from it!!!!! I've place two orders the first on june 13 for 4 mast e and 4 tren storms. Received email on june 18 of him saying sorry for the delay, that he is packing my order and he is out of mast e....but my tren storm was at my doorstep the next day. So that tells me he new he knew he didnt have the mast and failed to let me know until he shipped half my order. I told him i would wait for the mast he assures me it would be 2 weeks...no biggie I said. So i placed another order on june 28 for 5 more tren storms to be shipped with my mast e while the sale was still on....still no product. I was told on july 7 that all orders where being shipped that week...waited and waited no shipment. I emailed him he said he shipped on july 14....still no product. Its been over 40 days. After being given the run around my patience has ran thin!!! I'm beginning to think im out $350 in product. Is this what we expect from board sponsors!!!! This isnt why i joined AR I thought we're all family here!!! Family doesnt treat family like this. After being given the run around on shipment dates and being called a liar. I have over 50 emails saved between pburious and I and some of them pretty heated!! Sorry to bring this all to air but i felt it completely necessary!!! Do I chalk this up as a loss?

Dang man that sucks, iv placed a few orders and haven't really had anything bad happen but hey you never know what's going to happen with a ugl. I'm sure he will make things right tho, you would think he would anyway. Let us know how things go with this tho, good or bad we as a forum need to stick together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one giant fucking lie. The only heated emails was you yesterday saying some bullshit. We have been in constant comtact when you ordered the mast i told you it wasnt ready you said np. Then you wanted to order more stuff i said ok np. Then i told it was going to ship that week i had over 30 boxes to ship and that i stagger them to not attract attention. You then emailed me yesterday all pissed off. I said fine ill refund you and after i pull the oackage back then you said oh i dont want to cause problems blah blah blah. And then today i called usps and had the box pulled back its on its way to me. Because im not stupid enough to send u money as a refund until the product is safely in my hand. I told you all this. This is just a blatant attempt to bash on me and what you are saying complete bullshit. I will he refunding you when the package is back in my hands. And not a second sooner. To say you are out money is just garbage talk. You and i have spoke numerous times and you know it. So dont be coming on here telling half a story bro. It aint gonna fly.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Im gonna say this once and only once. I HAVE NEVER FUCKED ANYONE OVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND IM NOT ABOUT TO START NOW.

I DO THIS ALL ON MY OWN. IM NOT SOME BIG COMPANY WHO HAS SHIPPERS AND BREWERS AND PACKAGERS. I DO THIS ALL BY MYSELF SOMETIMES THERE ARE DELAYS. AND I TELL PEOPLE THAT. AND I TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE WHEN THERE ARE DELAYS FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

I DONT APPRECIATE THIS ONE BIT. I WPRK MU FUCKING ASS OFF FOR YOU GUYS ALOT OF TIMES 15 HOURS A DAY.

SO IF IM NOT APPRECIATED HERE ILL BE HAPPY TO LEAVE!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: phurious pharma

PHURIOUS said:
Im gonna say this once and only once. I HAVE NEVER FUCKED ANYONE OVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND IM NOT ABOUT TO START NOW.

I DO THIS ALL ON MY OWN. IM NOT SOME BIG COMPANY WHO HAS SHIPPERS AND BREWERS AND PACKAGERS. I DO THIS ALL BY MYSELF SOMETIMES THERE ARE DELAYS. AND I TELL PEOPLE THAT. AND I TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE WHEN THERE ARE DELAYS FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

I DONT APPRECIATE THIS ONE BIT. I WPRK MU FUCKING ASS OFF FOR YOU GUYS ALOT OF TIMES 15 HOURS A DAY.

SO IF IM NOT APPRECIATED HERE ILL BE HAPPY TO LEAVE!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Never ever had a problem with PHURIOUS he was helping me without having to purchase anything from him, where other people would just promised or would love to get the opportunity to get over me on anything! and the day I did decided to purchase from him he didn't try to get me to buy a stack! He actually told me to take it slow! Who does that someone else will want me to buy buy and buy, he actually look out for my well being! got my gear in Less than a week with no prob, life gets the best of everyone at one point and I'm sure Phurious is a man of his word and will take care of any miss understanding!!!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

Yup one fucking big lie!!! The while reason im pissed is because you gave me the run around on package!!! First it was shipped july 7 then the 14th, if it was going to be a month than be a man straight up tell me!!! Dont bullshit me,

Whatever u say bud. Just sit tight and wait for your redund and the you can go to another source. Thank you. No further responses will be given. I consider this matter handled.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Whatever u say bud. Just sit tight and wait for your redund and the you can go to another source. Thank you. No further responses will be given. I consider this matter handled.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Lets just hope you dont bullshit me on my refund like the shipment dates!!!!

BigBusiness said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Lets just hope you dont bullshit me on my refund like the shipment dates!!!!

Hello Everyone,
Sorry I'm late getting to this. I'm very sorry about the inconvenience that you have been experiencing. I know what it's like to have trouble trusting people in these environments and I think that's what this has all come down to. It's hard to trust a UGL so naturally you want constant updates and progress on your order. I get that completely. I also know that when receiving massive loads of emails with questions asking for advice and then current customer questions about pending orders, it can wear you down because you have a ton of work to get completed on top of everything else.

I wish I could make this right for everyone and smooth things over, but I feel like opinions may already have been made. To others that are reading this review I would suggest this as a plane of action. Contact me, even if you didn't order threw me initially, when you have questions or concerns about an order. Many times I have the answers and can get right back to you and if I don't I'll take it to Phurious. (I'm used to being a pain in his ass) This will alleviate some of the massive email overload and I promise that I take good care of the customers I work with.

I know that Phurious is an honest man, but he is just that, a man. He is one man running this business on his own. But it is high in quality. I'm happy to help where I can and help keep problems like this from arising. Please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] about any of your orders.

Yes sweetnspicey he is an honest man I know it will be made right and I know he is very busy. The product would have been very much worth waiting on cause it is top notch gear.
Sorry op that your not happy but plz have some more patients with this man he will get you right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

1. we absolutely are a family here and NOONE will get screwed or hurt in any way whatsoever and if it happens even once, it will be handled...

2. I have never known or seen Phurious do anything that would lead one to believe someone was getting ripped off in any way... I have not seen emails, been involved in this etc. so I will not speculate on either side, but I do know when you have a sale that large that things like do happen in terms of low stock however it should be taken care of and one should be notified...

3. I am sure this is just a misunderstanding and it can and will be corrected... Everyone just take a step back, take a deep breath and work together on it... It will get handled properly as everyone involved are good people... I completely understand when money is spent and there are issues then there is going to be anger and I would probably react the same but it does not need to escalate guys... we are all professionals and adults, not children, so let's just get this resolved and move forward... No one is perfect nor can perform without error, its not humanly possible but how the situation is handled speaks volumes so let's just handle it and move on...

Re: RE: Re: phurious pharma

DylanGemelli said:
1. we absolutely are a family here and NOONE will get screwed or hurt in any way whatsoever and if it happens even once, it will be handled...

2. I have never known or seen Phurious do anything that would lead one to believe someone was getting ripped off in any way... I have not seen emails, been involved in this etc. so I will not speculate on either side, but I do know when you have a sale that large that things like do happen in terms of low stock however it should be taken care of and one should be notified...

3. I am sure this is just a misunderstanding and it can and will be corrected... Everyone just take a step back, take a deep breath and work together on it... It will get handled properly as everyone involved are good people... I completely understand when money is spent and there are issues then there is going to be anger and I would probably react the same but it does not need to escalate guys... we are all professionals and adults, not children, so let's just get this resolved and move forward... No one is perfect nor can perform without error, its not humanly possible but how the situation is handled speaks volumes so let's just handle it and move on...
Everything is in the works for making things right and clearing things up.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I know this is not my battle to get into, but I do know phurious enough to say that he is a good man and don't fuck ppl over. Any lab can have issues. It happens. A lab can only do so much to try to make an unhappy customer happy again. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I hope this can get resolved. And I also know sweetnspicy will always do what she can do to help out the situation.

Thank you for your support. Things happen sometimes when you are an army of one. Just gotta fix them.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Thank you for your support. Things happen sometimes when you are an army of one. Just gotta fix them.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Maybe you should let your home girl S.S take some of the load off your shoulders. The girl has great people skills and is eager to help people out. Plus she seems very organized and intelligent!! Not sure if we could gave worked this out without her bro. I think she would complement your business and allow you to do other important things, not to mention take some of the stress off you. She hungry for the work, let her do her thing

BigBusiness said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Maybe you should let your home girl S.S take some of the load off your shoulders. The girl has great people skills and is eager to help people out. Plus she seems very organized and intelligent!! Not sure if we could gave worked this out without her bro. I think she would complement your business and allow you to do other important things, not to mention take some of the stress off you. She hungry for the work, let her do her

Why are talking like this. It was going to be worked out fine. Its called a refund. Dont get too big in your britches. Anything she does has to be ok'd by me anyway. While she does a great job i have ultimate say. I dont have any stress. And as far as this transaction you knew the score. You were fine until two days ago which is funny cause your package was almost there. And it had extras in it for he delay which is funny because thats basically what she did was offer you extras. Who do you think approved that my friend? ME. so just be happy u got what u got and leave it be. I didnt try to fix anything with you because of the way you acted and the innapropriate actions you took. NUFF SAID B

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Cause in reality your innapropriate actions only caused you to have your package delayed even longer. You gained nothing as there was extras in the box already as i always do for my customers when there is delays. If you would have just hung in there a day or two u would have had it. Now because of your shannanigans you just added 7-10 days to that. So what did u gain? More time. Nothing more. Maybe next time you will just gake a deep breath and be patient like everyone else who knows i always deliver and you would have had your stuff already. JUST SAYIN

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom