napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious HGH has landed!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Yes, it is time to step it up another level! Below you can see 6 kits with 100 ius per kit. I will be running 4 ius a day throughout the cycle... I am going to do a nice long run of this so will shall see the results!!

hwnFhMt.jpg

Daaaaaaammmmnnnn. That's some sweet looking stuff right there. I'm in no condition to run hgh. And years from it lol. But when I do. It will probably look very similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayum! Been thinking about running HGH myself... Following along because it's still new to me...

I would love to run HGH. Thinking of buying a box here and there and saving them till i have enough for a nice long run

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I'm gong to wait till I'm 40..only cause to expensive right now Amma I'm a sexy bitch already.

I'm jealous, And definitely look forward to this!!
I'm almost 46... I would love to start soon.. Been doing bits of research here and there...

I'm gong to wait till I'm 40..only cause to expensive right now Amma I'm a sexy bitch already.

I'm jealous, And definitely look forward to this!!

LOLLLL i have to add this to our cycle plan brother... its the last add on im making... =)

Looking forward to following. It's gonna be awesome brother.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

thanks brother... im thinking it will be absolutely sick, especially in conjunction with starting a new cycle next month... it should be ridiculous...

Top Bottom