napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious HGH has landed!!

Dylan I'm sure you've covered this but any sides to hgh ? Anything you need to watch for other than gainnnzzz?

I should be getting my Phurious HGH soon!!!! can't wait!
I ran 2 months of generic green tops (Started at 2.5iu's/day & worked up to 3.5iu's), 2 months of grey tops (5iu's/day), and am excited to switch to Phurious HGH! Going to run 5iu's/day along with my next blast!

I should be getting my Phurious HGH soon!!!! can't wait!
I ran 2 months of generic green tops (Started at 2.5iu's/day & worked up to 3.5iu's), 2 months of grey tops (5iu's/day), and am excited to switch to Phurious HGH! Going to run 5iu's/day along with my next blast!
What kind of results did you get from your previous runs?

cbbram,

The first 2 months of being on the green tops I wasn't super impressed. The only thing I notice at first was I seemed to be more tired. I was anxiously waiting results and I wasn't seeing much, but I kept telling myself that with GH the results are long term!
The second 2 months switching to the grey tops, I noticed more energy, I was loosing a little body fat but I wasn't doing anything different. I also noticed that I was sleeping really good!
I have been on the grey tops over 2 months now and in those 2 months I have noticed more results (Or better results) than any other 2 months in the past 1 1/2 yrs. The greens I was up to 4iu's/day and the greys I started at 5iu's.
The only side affect I have noticed is wrist pain comes and goes on 5iu's/day.

I have heard ALOT of good stuff about Phurious HGH so I am excited to try it!

cbbram,

The first 2 months of being on the green tops I wasn't super impressed. The only thing I notice at first was I seemed to be more tired. I was anxiously waiting results and I wasn't seeing much, but I kept telling myself that with GH the results are long term!
The second 2 months switching to the grey tops, I noticed more energy, I was loosing a little body fat but I wasn't doing anything different. I also noticed that I was sleeping really good!
I have been on the grey tops over 2 months now and in those 2 months I have noticed more results (Or better results) than any other 2 months in the past 1 1/2 yrs. The greens I was up to 4iu's/day and the greys I started at 5iu's.
The only side affect I have noticed is wrist pain comes and goes on 5iu's/day.

I have heard ALOT of good stuff about Phurious HGH so I am excited to try it!

your green tops were probably some terrible chinese generics... your getting the proper experience from your grey tops... you should have an even better experience now with phurious hgh... your experience with grey tops is definitely what you should be feeling... make sure to always watch your sodium/potassium ratio to prevent bloating... sometimes this causes the wrist pain and some develop carpel tunnel by not controlling this... that's not something you want to deal with so keep an eye on it...

Dylan,

I recently read something you posted about sodium/potassium with HGH and did some more research on that. The past few weeks I have been doing something different.
I have been eating more bananas and I switched to UMP protein powder. I add a scope in my oatmeal in the morning and usually have a shake later at night (UMP has 220mg of potassium per serving/scope).

I agree on the green tops being bunk. With there being a noticeably difference with the grey tops I thought it could be HCG (I thought feeling different could mean maybe it was something different). So I did the pregnancy test deal and it wasn't HCG.
It is just good quality HGH.

I am almost out though and can't wait to switch to Phurious!

Dylan,

I recently read something you posted about sodium/potassium with HGH and did some more research on that. The past few weeks I have been doing something different.
I have been eating more bananas and I switched to UMP protein powder. I add a scope in my oatmeal in the morning and usually have a shake later at night (UMP has 220mg of potassium per serving/scope).

I agree on the green tops being bunk. With there being a noticeably difference with the grey tops I thought it could be HCG (I thought feeling different could mean maybe it was something different). So I did the pregnancy test deal and it wasn't HCG.
It is just good quality HGH.

I am almost out though and can't wait to switch to Phurious!

excellent... you should definitely notices differences, both with changing to phurious and also by adding more potassium to your diet...

SO I will chime in. I recently finished a 9 month run with good HGH Soma. I am on a 6 week hiatus and will start back in January. For 9 months, at 3-4iu per day I found that the last half inch around my waist that proved so hard to lose at 54 melted away. My two sorry ass rotator cuffs healed and have stayed healed... (I have to be mindful). When i start back on 1/2 I will stick with 3IU per day for another 9 months. It is or has been for me the proverbial fountain of youth.

I'm on mk677 right now at 22, but when I turn 30 I'm going full hgh from phurious! Forever young, I want to be forever young!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what are your stats before the run. what is your cycle?. what is your end goal.
Yes, it is time to step it up another level! Below you can see 6 kits with 100 ius per kit. I will be running 4 ius a day throughout the cycle... I am going to do a nice long run of this so will shall see the results!!

hwnFhMt.jpg

SO I will chime in. I recently finished a 9 month run with good HGH Soma. I am on a 6 week hiatus and will start back in January. For 9 months, at 3-4iu per day I found that the last half inch around my waist that proved so hard to lose at 54 melted away. My two sorry ass rotator cuffs healed and have stayed healed... (I have to be mindful). When i start back on 1/2 I will stick with 3IU per day for another 9 months. It is or has been for me the proverbial fountain of youth.

excellent news brother... thanks for the update on that... that is what i would expect from hgh use...

Did anyone run t4 with there hgh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have not in the past although i have read many articles saying it is necessary with good argument... im not one to use anything that has anything to do with the thyroid...

Top Bottom