napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloods went in today

rockmfhudd

Ok so i went to submit the old tiger blood, not to be confused with Charlie Sheen's today. Quick painless easy process. It ended up costing $54 with the code provided I will post the code here in a bit, as well as the link for the female hormone panel. and from what i understand this one is capped at 1500 for test.

Do we know for sure that the womens and adolescent gonadal test is uncapped? Someone asked me and it doesnt specify within the "more info" on the website.

privatemdlabs.com

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=search_results (capped) 54 after discount code

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...lts&show=1843&category=14&search=gonadal#1843 ????(uncapped)????

I will post the code here in a few when i find it. but it works for any and all tests thru December!!! Results to follow in a few days

Ok so i went to submit the old tiger blood, not to be confused with Charlie Sheen's today. Quick painless easy process. It ended up costing $54 with the code provided I will post the code here in a bit, as well as the link for the female hormone panel. and from what i understand this one is capped at 1500 for test.

Do we know for sure that the womens and adolescent gonadal test is uncapped? Someone asked me and it doesnt specify within the "more info" on the website.

privatemdlabs.com

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=search_results (capped) 54 after discount code

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...lts&show=1843&category=14&search=gonadal#1843 ????(uncapped)????

I will post the code here in a few when i find it. but it works for any and all tests thru December!!! Results to follow in a few days

Looking forward to those bloods buddy!

As for the tests, I don't believe you can get an uncapped test from privatemdlabs

Looking forward to those bloods buddy!

As for the tests, I don't believe you can get an uncapped test from privatemdlabs
ah ok, well im off pct this is just to see what my normal levels are to see what adjustments i may or may not need for my next run so hopefully there wont be any surprises.

and i will get mid run bloods as well just to see where they are, if its capped at 1500 and i hit that i would be stoked with that anyway

5575bc8120f3e154523ec9971a159b4e.jpg

This is the one I got. I called privatemdlabs and asked what I could do for uncapped. She said the LC/MS-MS will give you a reading and is uncapped. I chose this more expensive one because it has the CBC, CMP, and estradiol. I will be going in Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the one I got. I called privatemdlabs and asked what I could do for uncapped. She said the LC/MS-MS will give you a reading and is uncapped. I chose this more expensive one because it has the CBC, CMP, and estradiol. I will be going in Friday.

Awesome to hear. I didn't even realize they offered a test like that there. It is a bit pricier of course, but a nice resource for those that need it

Awesome to hear. I didn't even realize they offered a test like that there. It is a bit pricier of course, but a nice resource for those that need it

Just the total test LC ms-ms is like 62. I paid 88 with the discount. Worth it to me. An extra $26 for health. Yes sir.

ya that is awesome so we can pass this information on to everyone. i really didnt feel a need for that test yet being off pct and really not on a bridge so this is just a baseline or starting point for me but certainly will do this maybe midpoint

I thought about doing just the testosterone for the Phurious sust. But my last full bloods I had some issues. And I'm testing the GW's ability to help my cholesterol.
It looks to be a gear mid cycle panel

Well let me ask you this since you ordered that when do you need to get the female panel also because I was going to get the female hormone panel and this one

4c241b7b8aa9797172b20ccdfb5a0fbc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Well let me ask you this since you ordered that when do you need to get the female panel also because I was going to get the female hormone panel and this one

4c241b7b8aa9797172b20ccdfb5a0fbc.jpg

The female hormone panel is perfect for when you test is going to be below 1500. But if you need to know what your test is on cycle then you would need one that says LC MS-MS like the one you posted. I actually found that one just looking through and it looks to have everything I'll need. And it's cheaper than combining two.

The female hormone panel is perfect for when you test is going to be below 1500. But if you need to know what your test is on cycle then you would need one that says LC MS-MS like the one you posted. I actually found that one just looking through and it looks to have everything I'll need. And it's cheaper than combining two.

Okay so your saying i should be good with just the one test you got?

Because 2 months ago I got the female panel and the testosterone one I posted and I don't think it's capped because my testosterone was around 3200. But if you're saying the one that you have has everything that I need I'll just go with that since it's cheaper.

Thanks in advance

Okay so your saying i should be good with just the one test you got?

Because 2 months ago I got the female panel and the testosterone one I posted and I don't think it's capped because my testosterone was around 3200. But if you're saying the one that you have has everything that I need I'll just go with that since it's cheaper.

Thanks in advance

See. You're the second person to say that their female panel wasn't capped. But I've seen where it is. So if your's wasn't capped, I would just get that and go back to the same place as your first one. That's weird.

See. You're the second person to say that their female panel wasn't capped. But I've seen where it is. So if your's wasn't capped, I would just get that and go back to the same place as your first one. That's weird.

Give me a second and I'll post a picture

86f35fa8b865501ea137d17e371c1ac8.jpg

Top Bottom