napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Official Radjay bloodwork

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
Hey everyone, so I've been running Radjay sust and some test E. I've been doing half cc sust half cc Test E plus a few other things lile tbol etc.. I ordered my bloods from Privatemdlab and I will be getting bloods done and posting results. No bias anything. Straight results so people have something to view. Bloods will either be done next week on Wednesday 24 hours after pinning or the following week on Friday day OF pin. I will not hold back and post the results. They are uncapped. So stay tuned!

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

Big fan of RayJay I'm sure you will be more than happy with the results as far as his oils go.
Thanks for this bro!

So are you running half twice per week of both or total? Looking forward to seeing the bloods. Only hear good things about radjay.

Just got bloods drawn today. 30 hours post injection of 1cc sust and .5cc prop. And did 25mg prop this morning 6 hours pre bloods. So we will see what it comes back at! I will post asap. Probably in a day or two.

What kinda numbers are you expecting with that? Gonna be a difficult blood draw to gauge throwing the prop in there. Have you been running prop the whole time? I expect your numbers with just the e and sust may be around 4200 or so..

That would be a cool contest... post your cycle and blood draw protocol and have people guess your number. Closest wins a vial or whatever.

Are you doing half ML of the sustanon and E or 1ML of the sustanon with half ML of the prop? You're all over the place. How're the results, I'm interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you not read? Lol I have been pinning .5cc sust and .5cc E and injectable tbol etc.. And 30 hours pre draw was 1cc straight sust and the day of the blood draw, I pinned .25cc prop to stabilize the fast ester.

No you didn't say anything about stabilizing the fast ester. But sure. Can't wait to see your results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom