napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Bloods of Test Prop

The Medic

Hey everyone just wanted to post my bloods for Phurious Test Prop Running it. At 100mg EoD.
Pinned 100mg 24 hours before Draw and these are the results after 3 weeks on cycle.
33a77568e8053cb7e0c4428299f8c498.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very nice. it answers 2 questions privatemdlabs does offer a non capped testosterone test
and you got legit shit from Phurious which in my mind there was never a doubt but to haters alike boom bitches

Wait. Your doctor is An Frank? Oh no. Frank An. That's crazy! Lol.
And yes rock. Any test from privatemdlabs that has the LC-MS/MS is not capped. At least that's what they said when I called them.

Good too know I just started there tren ace and storm still running robos prop had a almost full 20 ml still open will be switching too the phurios prop when that runs out

Thanks for posting Medic. Great numbers for sure. Phurious does not mess around. I'll have bloods for his test e soon. Fire brothers, fire!

Thanks for posting Medic. Great numbers for sure. Phurious does not mess around. I'll have bloods for his test e soon. Fire brothers, fire!

Make sure ypu log your injects and when blood was drawn and what dosages

PHURIOUS

Make sure ypu log your injects and when blood was drawn and what dosages

PHURIOUS

Got it all dialed, almost to the minute. Excited to see the number, based on how I feel it's going to be great!

Got it all dialed, almost to the minute. Excited to see the number, based on how I feel it's going to be great!

Cool. Im excited to see causw that prop yielded a great number

PHURIOUS

No need to thank bro. Thank phurious for providing high quality gear and the opportunity.. Thank You phurious enjoyed every pin

It's good to do bloods to check other things but I have no doubt in Test numbers for any of our sponsors... If you're checking just for Test you're wasting your money IMO but thanks for sharing!

im excited too see them as well even tho i dont doubt they are killer ass numbers its just good to see the monsters growing

It's good to do bloods to check other things but I have no doubt in Test numbers for any of our sponsors... If you're checking just for Test you're wasting your money IMO but thanks for sharing!

He was given a free cycle to do a blood test for us. Thats why only the test number

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom