napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low dose test cycle

jcoutts91

Banned
Guys want some feed back on a possible cycle is it cool to kick start a low dose test cycle with superdrol
Gonna do
1-12 300mg cyp a week
1-4 30mg superdrol
12.5 PE aromasin e3d to start and adjust from there
Week 14-18 pct Clomid and novladex and aromasin

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Looks just fine. Just keep an eye on yourself during the sdrol run. Can make you feel pretty shitty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys want some feed back on a possible cycle is it cool to kick start a low dose test cycle with superdrol
Gonna do
1-12 300mg cyp a week
1-4 30mg superdrol

Yes you can certainly do that bro. However, if you have not ran superdrol before, it is extremely harsh and has some very bad side effects. A lot of people stay away from it because it makes you feel like total death while on it for many.

It's also extremely toxic, so it's very important to run the proper cycle and liver supports while on it. I would get some CEL cycle assist and also add TUDCA to it

Gonna do
1-12 300mg cyp a week
1-4 30mg superdrol

First off...low dose test is 200...maybe 250. Secondly SD is crap.When you put a cycle together always think about how will you feel mentally. I don't care for big muscle if it means feeling sick,depression,aggression, lost feeling of well being. Even 250 test with 30mg dbol would be better.If you have taken SD b4 and like it then go for it.

Looks good. Superdrol is fine for some people. I know TX loves it and a few of my buddies at the gym swear by it. 30mg is something id work up to though. Start at 10 and see how you make out. 30 is a pretty high dose

Superdrol is a dht so saw palmetto might be a good idea if you're prone to prostate sides.

are you set on superdrol bro? be prepared to feel like complete dog shit using it... its just so detrimental to overall production on a cycle... it makes it pretty fucking hard to really get after it in the gym when you don't want to get out of bed and have the worst attitude ever from its use... along with the extreme toxicity etc... just something to think about it... trust me, its one of those things you can't wait to be over... that's not what a cycle should be about... you should be loving every second and feeling on top of the world...

Well I have epi too I just wanted to get the most bang to start I might just keep the dose low and go from there if I feel like shit ill drop it and keep just the test or if all goes well ill go up to 30 mg ik what yoy are talking aboit why mess with a cycle if you are gonna feel like complete ass you wanna feel strong motivated and healthy not lethargic and sick

Well I have epi too I just wanted to get the most bang to start I might just keep the dose low and go from there if I feel like shit ill drop it and keep just the test or if all goes well ill go up to 30 mg ik what yoy are talking aboit why mess with a cycle if you are gonna feel like complete ass you wanna feel strong motivated and healthy not lethargic and sick

fuck bro, epi is SO MUCH better of an option its not even close... i would STRONGLY recommend changing to that... epi is awesome.. im even running it in january and you will be so much happier using it than superdrol bro... its a no brainer honestly

are you set on superdrol bro? be prepared to feel like complete dog shit using it... its just so detrimental to overall production on a cycle... it makes it pretty fucking hard to really get after it in the gym when you don't want to get out of bed and have the worst attitude ever from its use... along with the extreme toxicity etc... just something to think about it... trust me, its one of those things you can't wait to be over... that's not what a cycle should be about... you should be loving every second and feeling on top of the world...

Fo schnizzle snoop! My words exactly...was like a prison inmate crossing out each day on the calendar...begging for this to be over. I made it for 3 weeks

Should I run the epi at the end or as a kick start tho I have heard either or works

Should I run the epi at the end or as a kick start tho I have heard either or works

i would go with a kickstart and then winstrol on the back end... epi is great in both scenarios but if you have to pick, its slightly better as a kickstart because of the size capabilities it has and it just shines as an all around to start your cycle off...

Oh well hell bro. Go Epi! No doubt about it. Epi is the fucking shit. I love it. Use it as a kickstart to your cycle and run it at 40-50mg per day. Thank me later.

Fo schnizzle snoop! My words exactly...was like a prison inmate crossing out each day on the calendar...begging for this to be over. I made it for 3 weeks

LOLLL absolutely... i swear to you, it was the most miserable cycle i could dream of... i was the biggest dick around and i literally didn't even like myself... by week 2 i didn't want to get out of bed and no matter how long and hard i worked out, i just felt even shittier... the headaches, the lethargy, the fucking toxicity and the unwanted weight gain were horrible... it was just a mess... the only thing ridiculous that i liked was the strength gain... that shit was strong for that but it completely ruined my trenazone experience as i stacked the two and trenazone was a bad ass product but the superdrol fucked that up beyond belief...

With epi can you use clomid for pct? I have seen using Nolva is optimal, but would just clomid work by its self?

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

With epi can you use clomid for pct? I have seen using Nolva is optimal, but would just clomid work by its self?

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

i would use both to be honest... yes, you can attempt clomid on its own and i had to pick between nolva and clomid, i would always pick clomid first but honestly, i would not run any pct when your using a steroid or pro hormone with just one serm in pct...

Top Bottom