napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stretch marks

Haha they're my first stretch marks ever so they kind of freaked me out when I saw them [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm bumping this thread. Did you manage to do something about them Devin?
Over the past few days I've noticed some red appear at my groin area. Like wtf. The first few days I thought it was a depression from my compression shorts seams. But nope. Damn stretch marks. Crazy thing is that I have actually been neglecting legs unfortunately. So while the have gotten a tiny bit bigger, I can't claim the marks for glory.

I'm bumping this thread. Did you manage to do something about them Devin?
Over the past few days I've noticed some red appear at my groin area. Like wtf. The first few days I thought it was a depression from my compression shorts seams. But nope. Damn stretch marks. Crazy thing is that I have actually been neglecting legs unfortunately. So while the have gotten a tiny bit bigger, I can't claim the marks for glory.

those are rather difficult to deal with bro... this is why women get so freaked out when having kids, although that's quite a different scenario, its still in the same realm of what it is, which is elongating and stretching of the skin, it is very difficult to treat dependent upon the severity...

Take this from a woman who gained 55lbs while pregnant (thank to gestational diabetes) and had a 9lbs baby... I had some pretty insane stretch marks. They're not gone completely (and never will be without surgery) but I have managed to diminish them quite a bit. You need a derma roller, which, I'm not gonna lie, it's painful, and a VERY good stretch mark lotion or a scar removing product like Mederma. Apply the lotion/cream AFTER using the derma roller. You can use it 2-3 times a week. They may never go away completely, but you can definitely make them less noticeable!

Take this from a woman who gained 55lbs while pregnant (thank to gestational diabetes) and had a 9lbs baby... I had some pretty insane stretch marks. They're not gone completely (and never will be without surgery) but I have managed to diminish them quite a bit. You need a derma roller, which, I'm not gonna lie, it's painful, and a VERY good stretch mark lotion or a scar removing product like Mederma. Apply the lotion/cream AFTER using the derma roller. You can use it 2-3 times a week. They may never go away completely, but you can definitely make them less noticeable!

Much better to get info from a woman with experience like this than a man... =) thanks for posting!

ya and we don't have any welcomes or introductions page anymore so WELCOME to HollyM she will be a great asset to the womens perspective on things.

ya and we don't have any welcomes or introductions page anymore so WELCOME to HollyM she will be a great asset to the womens perspective on things.

anyone can and should post an introduction thread right here... no need for so many sub forums whatsoever... it only clusters up the forum and makes it far more difficult for people to get to everything and especially newbies to a forum... very bad concept... its proven to not do well

I was told that when they are red you still have a chance to make them A LOT better. I've been putting coconut oil and palmers massage cream for stretch marks on them 3 times a day. Some days they look great and other days they look like they are getting bigger....ill probably buy a dermaroll as well to help with them. Putting all this lotion and coconut oil on my skin 3 times a day has made it silky soft at least [emoji23]

f1de35ea8be7d18f86c7d9627a07f68d.jpg

They seem to be getting lighter in color which is probably a good sign(I hope)

Thank you for your feedback on this. Very much appreciated, and welcome to our home here!

Thanks Holly for the input!

Top Bottom