napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PHARMACOM WINSTROL 10mg

only 9 days in my cycle doing 30mg each day split in two doses,20mg pre workout and 10mg 10 hours later...my pumps are amazing and i look more lean and vascular then ever!!! this quality is the best

4 weeks,last 2 weeks i will go 40mg each day and btw i added winny in 9week of my test cyp cycle also from pharmacom :) my bf is 7% at this moment

That's awesome, Winny is one of my staple orals to add in any cycle I run when I do orals... I've been to the PHARMACOM site and checked them out. They seem to be suppliers of top notch pharmaceuticals and leaders in innovation at applying all the latest technologies available to ensure customers get top notch gear.
Here is the page: http://www.pharmacomstore.org/innovations/
Not too many pharma grade companies out there offering a loyalty program and store credit for doing what we do already as far as telling our experiences on forums like ours.

The 44 likes...

Last edited:
pharmacom is an amazing source, they been around for close to 10 years and every customer is satisfied.
that winny is some good stuff from pharmacom bro! keep up the good work in the gym!

pharmacom is known for quality... all reviews and updates are always appreciated bro.. winstrol is my favorite oral for a reason and your seeing why right now... nice work bro! keep it up and push hard the rest of the way and get everything you can out of it

btw i was thinking to extend this cycle of test cyp 12 weeks to 13...right now i am in week 11 and I really enyoy...what u think all? is it worth it or it will shut me down to musch? btw my cycle is 500mg per week and 30mg of winny ed

I liked winstrol but it is cosmetic mostly. You have not leaned out as much as you think, it removes a lot of water but once you stop taking it you lose the dry look.

btw i was thinking to extend this cycle of test cyp 12 weeks to 13...right now i am in week 11 and I really enyoy...what u think all? is it worth it or it will shut me down to musch? btw my cycle is 500mg per week and 30mg of winny ed

Wrap it up at 12 bro. One week will not do much and think about myostatin and all that... start prep fpr pct

Top Bottom