napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom Labs Product Log

Hello Sirs!
There is no need to blindly trust us, even if we're one of the biggest manufacturers from the market at the moment or start a debate now about how unreliable Labmax/RoidTest results proven to be due to the interference of various carrier oils, EO or benzyl.
Please take advantage of our unique free lab testing offer we have active since 2014 and get an unquestionable result which you'll be able to share with the community.
Many of our followers used our testing offer and you'll find many threads on various forums, some even after similar scenarios as the one you describe.

We pay in advance up to 700 USD for HPLC and microbiological testing of our product in a professional authorized laboratory. Our customer can choose the laboratory and has to send an unopened vial or blister for testing. The product will of course be reimbursed after testing.

Our only condition is for the customer to open a testing thread on a forum where he will keep everyone updated on the testing progress.

We will raise the stake here and if the OS will found other active substance than Primo in our vial we will award him with a 10.000 USD compensation. This a public statement which will remain written here.

Please contact us so that we can start this ASAP.

Thank you!

Dear Sir, Masteron indeed would be a good replacement for Primo but you see ... when you're one of the most important players of your segment since 2006 and arguably the most discussed and reviewed manufacturer/source from ALL the internet boards/forums and each of your quarter period batches of Primo and Masteron deliver more than 200,000 vials each ... it would be pretty hard to go unnoticed when you're operating at our scale.

However, you are totally right as far as bathtub gear labs operate so awareness regarding these matters is always welcomed.

thank you!

Definitely a pretty solid backing right there. I'll PM you right now to see how to go about getting the product tested. I've heard both good and bad about the labmax tests so if you're not only going to pay for the testing but also back that with a 10,000 compensation if there is something else in there then I'm am definitely on board to test at a professional lab. One thing is for sure, your customer service is pretty dam good. Pm coming shortly.

Also, blood work for the GH and test I'm running should be in this week and will update.

Last edited:
If anyone knows of a mass spec lab where I can send samples in please let me know. Also, thinking of running two tests (GC/MS and Proteomics ID (LC/MS/MS)) thoughts? or is there a particular type of test I should run? All of this is foreign to me.

Last edited:
Ok well I found a couple Mass spec labs and just waiting to hear back from Pharmacom if they're satisfactory for primo testing. With that said, I have my blood work back and am beyond disappointed in the GH results. I'm running 4-5 iu ED (been running their gh for about 4 months now) and the day of the test I pinned 10iu 2.5hrs before the test (was more like 2hrs and 35minutes before blood was taken). You can see that only 1.9 ng/ml was much much lower then most generics out there. Considering how much of this I have and the amount paid I'm pretty pissed off to say the least. Any comment Pharmacom? Again, Not trying to flame here or start any drama but this is pretty bad...

foto_no_exif.jpg

Attachments

• foto_no_exif.jpg
    foto_no_exif.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Added a higher resolution screen shot so you can see the numbers. I'll be checking blood work again from another box of the pharmacom labs hgh but not really being that hopefully. Sides (if any) have been limited to non existent the entire run thus far. Doesn't look like Pharmacom is going to do anything about it either so live and learn I guess right?

Dear Sir, as mentioned above we have gave you a testing budget in advance to test our products in an authorized laboratory, as part of our permanent testing offer we have active since 2014.

I see that you are keep delaying this unquestionable way of testing our products and instead you prefer to release statements like:

The only blood work that matters in this is the labs that just came back and they show that the GH I got from you is very underdosed.

Really!? ... so instead of professional HPLC and microbiological analysis which will 100% reveal the exact concentration and active agents you prefer a 8$ Labmax/RoidTest color testing kit.
And for the GH blood results we are supposed to assume that you followed the correct testing protocol....

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/labmax-steroid-identification-test-kits/

Since we are the only company from this industry (to our knowledge) to offer free professional testing of our products, we will not engage in discussions with our customers like " how was your cycle like" , "did you eat?" , "did you drink?" "did you take any other medications?"
Do you have any doubts? No problem, open a testing thread here on Isarms, read again my previous post from above and send an unopened vial/blister to an authorized lab of your choice. We will pay the lab directly when the bill is issued.
the tested product will be of course reimbursed, no matter the results.

TRANSLATION? ... We reserve the right not to comment on various colored testing kits which have been proved NOT to be reliable, nor blood results which require a strict protocol to follow up since we OFFER FREE TESTING OF OUR PRODUCTS.

What I find even stranger about your claims is that even if you clearly doubt our products you are requesting more of them, instead of getting to the bottom of this, lab testing -> ON OUR EXPENSE

What is up with the GH? Is there something that can be done here ie. sending new gh and re testi
ng?

and

Doesn't look like Pharmacom is going to do anything about it either so live and learn I guess right?

Exactly, we won't, since the ball is already in your court.

wait a second here. You are contradicting what your rep Vladamir from Pharmacom Labs is stating. You say you are going to give a "testing budget in advance" but he states that it is given after and not in advance. I have asked you repeatedly which exact testing you would like and not only that but also if the lab I found was sufficient to your standards as I didn't want you to say after the fact that somehow the lab does meet some sort of criteria. My message to you stating that "the only blood work that matters is the labs that just came in" is fairly accurate as I was responding to your claim that there are multiple labs on another site but have nothing to do with the product I received from you. I didn't test or try their vials and can only attest to the product you sent me thus the only labs that pertain to this situation are the ones I am doing and are getting done.

So in the interest of all, once again, please state if the lab I sent you is sufficient and meets your criteria and also please state which one of the tests they offer is the one you would like me to obtain for the HGH and the primo.

On the topic of "requesting more of your product," again it seems you're leaving quite a bit of information out of that aren't you? If you read that message I clearly state that the product you sent, given my blood work, is very underdosed and requested that you send new product and I would send what I have back to you or whatever you wanted to do. I also go on to say that, "I'm just looking to make this right". I have never stated that I want free product or any type of insinuation that I'm somehow trying to extort anything from your company.

So yes, looks like the "ball" is actually in your "court". I'm more than willing to show anything else but dont sit here and try to discredit me or what is actually going on here as I've been nothing but cordial and have at my own expense and time been getting the lab work done. I await your response to move forward.

Dear Sir, as mentioned above we have gave you a testing budget in advance to test our products in an authorized laboratory, as part of our permanent testing offer we have active since 2014.

I see that you are keep delaying this unquestionable way of testing our products and instead you prefer to release statements like:

Really!? ... so instead of professional HPLC and microbiological analysis which will 100% reveal the exact concentration and active agents you prefer a 8$ Labmax/RoidTest color testing kit.
And for the GH blood results we are supposed to assume that you followed the correct testing protocol....

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/labmax-steroid-identification-test-kits/

Since we are the only company from this industry (to our knowledge) to offer free professional testing of our products, we will not engage in discussions with our customers like " how was your cycle like" , "did you eat?" , "did you drink?" "did you take any other medications?"
Do you have any doubts? No problem, open a testing thread here on Isarms, read again my previous post from above and send an unopened vial/blister to an authorized lab of your choice. We will pay the lab directly when the bill is issued.
the tested product will be of course reimbursed, no matter the results.

TRANSLATION? ... We reserve the right not to comment on various colored testing kits which have been proved NOT to be reliable, nor blood results which require a strict protocol to follow up since we OFFER FREE TESTING OF OUR PRODUCTS.

What I find even stranger about your claims is that even if you clearly doubt our products you are requesting more of them, instead of getting to the bottom of this, lab testing -> ON OUR EXPENSE

and

Exactly, we won't, since the ball is already in your court.

You say you are going to give a "testing budget in advance" but he states that it is given after and not in advance.

Sir, the authorized testing laboratory is paid in advance, by us, right after they issue the testing bill. You will have to ship a sealed sample to them. We will also pay you in advance or add as a store credit to your account, the sample shipping cost. The tested product will be reimbursed to you, no matter the result, if you request it, after the test.
Multiple customers took advantage of our testing offer, it's active since 2014 and you will find many testing threads of it on MESO or ASF, so everything is transparent and nothing changed, procedural wise.

By implementing this game changing offer, many of our followers convinced themselves once and for all that concentrations of 500mg/1ml and 600mg/1ml are indeed possible for Testosterone and Nandrolone esters, despite the myths and rumors.

So in the interest of all, once again, please state if the lab I sent you is sufficient and meets your criteria and also please state which one of the tests they offer is the one you would like me to obtain for the HGH and the primo.

The lab you suggested is no secret Sir, so it should be posted here: https://masspec.scripps.edu/landing_...ntent=services

As far as we can see this is a blog page, not a company nor affiliated with any research institute. We see a team from CA doing liquids and gas testing. They can be used of course if they can provide some kind of certification and authorization licenses and it they will make results public, if members from this community will request them based on the testing essay number.

which one of the tests they offer is the one you would like me to obtain for the HGH and the primo.

We are giving you a testing budget, it's your choice what you will decide to test and I'm sure you can contact them to tell them your intentions and request all the info and certifications from above so that we can proceed.

as I was responding to your claim that there are multiple labs on another site but have nothing to do with the product I received from you. I didn't test or try their vials and can only attest to the product you sent me thus the only labs that pertain to this situation are the ones I am doing and are getting done.

Our Primobolan was tested many times, by AnabolicLab.com also but also by separate samples sent to SIMEC.

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results...-pharma-prim-100-lab-test-results-2016-11-17/

pharmacom-pharma-prim-100-lab-report-2016-11-17.jpg

Separate sample sent to SIMEC:

69a809200054b6c2d3c128fee12ffb4e.png

Simec AG [web] is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.
Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this Primobolan lab test, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C64447. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.
- http://www.simec.ch/en/kontakt-us.html

Last edited:
I recommend you get this retested at a professional lab, at our expense, we have customers weekly taking advantage of our paid testing program and rarely do we ever have problems like this, our products raws are ALWAYS 98.5% pure and there is a super unlikely chance any of our products EVER gets underdosed like this.

Top Bottom