napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My Sorce review: Axio Labs and Mixes

Bashup

It took a bit, but this is my review of my recent order from IWGF providing Axio Labs. This was my 1st order from IWGF. I’ll just give an overview of what I ordered and rate the experience overall. NOTE: This is my order, not all combined what I'm running.

QDR5Hundred
with 1 more QDR5hundred free from the sale with Pfizer Caber.

TTX4Hundred
With 1 more DPL4Fifty free from the sale with Pfizer Caber.

Axio Winstrol

Axio Test E 250

Axio Equipoise

Axio Anadrol

Axio Arimidex

Axio Clomid

Axio Nolvadex

Cost: Price wasn't bad at all for the amazing quality of what I got. Also to mention domestic.

Communication: Super quick and spot on. Straight to the point, and answered every question I had even if I asked more than the norm.

Stealth: Since domestic not much is needed, but wrapped and packaged very professionally.

Efficacy: Wonderful So far. No pip yet running Test E Tren E mix, EQ, and Anadrol. Yes AI and Caber too. I have a quick response to Anadrol so that's definitely on point and working.

PROS: This is hands down the fastest from order to in my hands, and best looking/packaging I have seen from Labs before. I ordered right before Chrismas and EVEN with delays from the Post misplacing the package it still was here in under 4 days. He did send it with 2 day express, but tis the season for mail to F things up. Nevertheless amazing all around.

CONS: Frankly there are none. I'm very surprised I have no con about this experience. The only thing I could think of was that a couple things I wanted he didnt have at the moment, but it was super easy to switch it up and have no issue at all.

Tests: I will be getting bloods drawn mid way to post for everyone as well.

Final Overview: I had one of the best, if not THE best ordering and communication experience with them. I will definitely be hitting up for many more future orders.

Thanks so much for the review. I've been away for the past week and missed the post. I'm so glad that you are satisfied. Keep us posted on your progress. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that. It really is crazy just how good orals can be. I had Pharma orals for years and when I brought this brand on, I was shocked at how much better these orals are than anything I had run.

I've been ordering from 9th(his partner) for over a year now with many orders. Best experience with a source out of 15 years in the game. I won't go anywhere else!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I've been ordering from 9th(his partner) for over a year now with many orders. Best experience with a source out of 15 years in the game. I won't go anywhere else!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Appreciate that man. We’re not perfect, but we work damn hard to make sure our clients are squared away and that we have quality gear always. Thanks again.

OP... Thanks for the great review.

Appreciate that man. We’re not perfect, but we work damn hard to make sure our clients are squared away and that we have quality gear always. Thanks again.

Bro!!! You do a damn good job making sure your clients are squared away!! And I speak from experience. You guys are the only two that will get my business. Keep up the good work fellas, you’re always A1!

Thanks so much for the review. I've been away for the past week and missed the post. I'm so glad that you are satisfied. Keep us posted on your progress. Thanks again.

Absolutely!! I'm going to keep everyone updated throughout the cycle. I will say though that my business after this will always be with you guys.

Regardless if you think your not perfect, my first impression was phenomenal. The whole process was quick. The gear was high quality, and I'm so far really enjoying this run.

Bro!!! You do a damn good job making sure your clients are squared away!! And I speak from experience. You guys are the only two that will get my business. Keep up the good work fellas, you’re always A1!
Thanks my man. It’s a pleasure to work with you.
Regardless if you think your not perfect, my first impression was phenomenal. The whole process was quick. The gear was high quality, and I'm so far really enjoying this run.
We appreciate the love Bashup!

New to the forum guys so sorry if this sounds a bit foolish but I was interested in purchasing product from Axio labs. Do they have a website or how's it works? Thanks

Top Bottom