napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Bloodwork Global Anabolics Test E

Free2burn

I'm new to this forum, but I've been checking this out on and off. This review is based on my experience with Global anabolic. This is my 2nd cycle, the first one was with legend pharmaceuticals test e only. Now with global anabolic from pharmalady I did a 12 week test e and deca cycle. I didn't gain much weight, but I've been going hardcore on cardio and trying to stay under 210lbs. My stats before this cycle 34yrs old 5"9 195lbs. Now I'm at 205lbs. The customer service with pharmalady is great, and shipping! Unreal lol. Got to the US so fast. At first I thought it was bunk, only because it was way too smooth. My blood work before global anabolic showed that my free testosterone was 14.6 which was in the normal range for my age (anything between 8.7-25.1) . Now I just literally got a call from my doctor saying she mailed the blood test to me (will post as soon as I get it) she was a little worried that my free testosterone jumped from 14.6 to now 50! Lol. So all in all I'm a very satisfied customer. Thanks pharmalady!

Ya buddy! Pharma Lady is top notch! All the sources here are good. I've ran a shit ton of her products- they are all good. I'm glad you're cycle went well. Keep working bud.

I think you need 3 posts and you only have 2. Post a few more times and try again. Looking forward to those bloods!

f8762cc7a82bf78bfbaa9d6f7ff8afcb.jpg

Here we go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing... What product were you using and what dosage? 5200 is a good number

GA test e 500mg/a week for 12weeks
GA deca 300mg/a week 12weeks
All from pharmalady.
Oh and I finished up with GA test prop 100mg/eod just for 2 weeks.
I love this stuff man!

GA test e 500mg/a week for 12weeks
GA deca 300mg/a week 12weeks
All from pharmalady.
Oh and I finished up with GA test prop 100mg/eod just for 2 weeks.
I love this stuff man!

Nice!!! I just ordered some GA Test Prop and Trestolone myself.

Numbers are damn good. PL is a top notch source. Great service and very easy to work with. Glad you got taken care of man.

Unbelievably lol. No pip or anything. And the transition to pct was great! I feel like I'm still on it!

Numbers are damn good. PL is a top notch source. Great service and very easy to work with. Glad you got taken care of man.
Thanks brother! I told her I'd post it as soon as I get it done. I'm glad to share stuff like this. Just like how Bros warn other other Bros of bunk gear. Good ones should be shared as well

Thanks brother! I told her I'd post it as soon as I get it done. I'm glad to share stuff like this. Just like how Bros warn other other Bros of bunk gear. Good ones should be shared as well
Very true... Thx for sharing!

Solid 5100, When was your last pin before the test, and was it E , prop or both???
When I had the bloods done, I just finished my test e and deca. I believe it was about 10 days since I pinned those two compounds. Then jumped right into test prop. So about 5 shots of the prop was on there too.

Top Bottom