napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phamamix 1 for a beginner . Worth it ?

diego.eng.07

Hello everybody.

So , as title says , I'm a beginner and after some research , I'm keen to do my first cycle with pharmamix 1 ( a mix of testosterone cypionate boldenone test-phenylproprionate ... as per pharmacom's description) and oxandrolone for cutting after mix cycle

I'm also thinking about doing only boldenone cycle and oxandrolone for cutting .

However dunno if it's a good , stupid or unhappy or even terrible idea . Didn't found any topic with regards this cycle (if I can consider this a cycle )

Also dunno what kind of PCT shall I run with ? Someone has an idea ?

Please advise ?

P.S : as I said , I'm a beginner ( it's quite important to emphasize that cause made a question in some other forums and I've received all kind of rudeness but ideas ) . If I'm coming here to ask is obvious I dunno much about it, so please no need to be offensive in case you might notice I've asked something stupid in your opinion . Sorry guys ... just had a bad moment in previous forums .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your stats man? Age, bf% weight, height etc. also any first cycle should be Test only with an AI such as Arimidex or aromasin obviously for your whole cycle.

What's your stats man? Age, bf% weight, height etc. also any first cycle should be Test only with an AI such as Arimidex or aromasin obviously for your whole cycle.

Sorry about that . Here it goes :

Age 35
Height 1,82 m
Weight 83 kg
Bf% 15

Sorry about that . Here it goes :

Age 35
Height 1,82 m
Weight 83 kg
Bf% 15

First cycle Test Cyp or Test E only. 10-12 weeks run Arimidex .5 or Aromasin 12.5 the whole cycle. Pct, clomid, nolvadex, GW-50156 and your AI. Blood work needs to be done before-middle and after PCT to make sure everything is going ok.

First cycle Test Cyp or Test E only. 10-12 weeks run Arimidex .5 or Aromasin 12.5 the whole cycle. Pct, clomid, nolvadex, GW-50156 and your AI. Blood work needs to be done before-middle and after PCT to make sure everything is going ok.

Much appreciate it . Cheers

you definitely do not want to run that on a first cycle... your first cycle should always be test only but you could add a few sarms to it as well...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan what is your take on keto dieting during pct with HIIT with weights to stay away from fat gains during and after pct. I find that I do gain strength and lose bf by doing this.
Do you think it will help.

Dylan what is your take on keto dieting during pct with HIIT with weights to stay away from fat gains during and after pct. I find that I do gain strength and lose bf by doing this.
Terrible terrible idea in my opinion bro. In pct you need to be doing everything you can to keep gains while you are recovering. Going low or no carb is a bad idea considering carbs are be muscle sparing. Doing keto in pct is probably a sure way to lose gains.

I feel the same way about HIIT. You do t want to stress your CNS and increase cortisol even more post cycle from that high intensity cardio

NO, NO and NO... i despise the keto diet

Dylan is it because of the lack of carb intake. I lost alot of bf on keto. And my lifts have still went up. But I can tell I've burn some muscle as well. Would love to talk to you sometime on diet during the cutting phase

when you eliminate carbs, you are not going to be able to build much muscle at all... its not a sustainable diet whatsoever... i despise the keto diet... i don't ever recommend it... its a band aid to delay the inevitable... you cannot stay on a diet like that prolonged if you want to stay healthy...

Thank you dylan. I pm'd you for more questions so I do take the post away from its original question. I appreciate the info Dylan.

Top Bottom