napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your advise?

bono2byld

Hi Dylan. Ty very much for putting it out there about cycles. Luckily I ran across some of your videos bc I was about make a huge mistake by doing my first cycle that a dealer and friend of mine sold me on. I started trt with a clinic 6 weeks ago and honestly I haven't even adhered to that protocol bc my thinking is more is better. They got me on 200mg cup, 100 iu HCG. My base line before starting was 479. I'm 48. I cleaned up my diet and I'm working out. Anyway with so much info out there I'm confused , and just playing hard headed . Please help me if you will. For some reason I listened to you before I started a cycle someone sold me. With my cyp they sold me trenbolone, and mastering. Both ethenate. But you say it's insane for a beginner to start with tren. I'm not a meathead. I honestly have one shorterm goal I want to meet and that is harden up and cut bodyfat before March 15 bc I'm getting married and I want to be the best I can be by then. I'm really trying hard now with the diet and workout. But I just need that little boost I'm thinking. I don't even know how to stack these. Would you please advise me on how to work with what I have without making a mess of things. I'm just asking . Maybe low doses or no tren. Man I feel so stupid right now for buying all that shit. But I'm reaching out to you. And ill listen to you. Anyway there it is. Thx for Your videos. See you

P..S. I'm not even trying to get bigger. I'm 5'9' 191 lbs. I work hard. I don't have a clue about my body fat% . I think it's about 27. I don't want a quick fix that will hurt me or disappear. I just want to look my best when I get married next month. I know you're probably shaking your head right now. I'm embarrassed to even ask for your help. I know you're busy. Thx.

Hi Dylan. Ty very much for putting it out there about cycles. Luckily I ran across some of your videos bc I was about make a huge mistake by doing my first cycle that a dealer and friend of mine sold me on. I started trt with a clinic 6 weeks ago and honestly I haven't even adhered to that protocol bc my thinking is more is better. They got me on 200mg cup, 100 iu HCG. My base line before starting was 479. I'm 48. I cleaned up my diet and I'm working out. Anyway with so much info out there I'm confused , and just playing hard headed . Please help me if you will. For some reason I listened to you before I started a cycle someone sold me. With my cyp they sold me trenbolone, and mastering. Both ethenate. But you say it's insane for a beginner to start with tren. I'm not a meathead. I honestly have one shorterm goal I want to meet and that is harden up and cut bodyfat before March 15 bc I'm getting married and I want to be the best I can be by then. I'm really trying hard now with the diet and workout. But I just need that little boost I'm thinking. I don't even know how to stack these. Would you please advise me on how to work with what I have without making a mess of things. I'm just asking . Maybe low doses or no tren. Man I feel so stupid right now for buying all that shit. But I'm reaching out to you. And ill listen to you. Anyway there it is. Thx for Your videos. See you

P..S. I'm not even trying to get bigger. I'm 5'9' 191 lbs. I work hard. I don't have a clue about my body fat% . I think it's about 27. I don't want a quick fix that will hurt me or disappear. I just want to look my best when I get married next month. I know you're probably shaking your head right now. I'm embarrassed to even ask for your help. I know you're busy. Thx.

I'm gonna tell you something you need to listen to.

DO NOT EVER DO TREN DURING A STRESSFUL PERIOD IN YOUR LIFE

Best case scenario you fuck a bridesmaid at the reception, worst case scenario you fuck 3 girls before that in the run up to your wedding and leave the reception in handcuffs :)

I'm exaggerating but in all seriousness, tren is for those calm ass zen motherfuckers who aren't rattled by anything, and are not at all unfamiliar with the ordinary every day "non mount fucking olympus of steroids" androgenicity of tren.

Everyone here will say test only first cycle. But bc I expect that I like to be the contrarian, so, you want to harden up for the wedding?

Test & Anavar
or Test & EQ
or Test & Winstrol
or Test & Turinabol
or Test & Masteron
or Test & literally anything other than Tren
(or test & clenbuterol)
(or test & cardarine)

But I promise you no cycle will work if you just piss on the diet part of this. Steroid won't make you burn more calories so, worry about the diet first.

Wait you said next month?

Fucking forget everything I said and stop this now. You can't do anything super meaningful in a month. Go on a 1k calorie deficit, lift a few times a week, sleep, drink water, and quit drinking. I won't even say go keto because that'll fuck with you mentally for a few months too. Best you're going to get.

this is all honestly just insane... 1. your body fat is EXCESSIVE... not even remotely close to anywhere near acceptable for steroid use... 2. tren even being talked about is far far beyond insane... 3. the only think you can do is clean up diet and training and possibly consider sarms... if you paid me, i would not recommend nor advise you steroid use whatsoever

Top Bottom