napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ejaculation while on a cycle?

If I had to pick between gear and sending my lady out into the world undersexed then natty sounds like a good plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know why everyone is giving this guy such a hard time. I too ejaculate pure Test cyp, I also shit caber pellets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wtf lmao your coach is a bum yeah I said it a FUKING clueless bum. Just don’t do it before workout do it before you goto bed plus if I can get pussy I will miss the gym that day for pussy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moral of the story is just to get rid of this coach. If he is telling you that, then it's hard to believe there's sense in any of his advice. This forum has all of the helpful, correct, and useful advice me info you'll ever need

Moral of the story is just to get rid of this coach. If he is telling you that, then it's hard to believe there's sense in any of his advice. This forum has all of the helpful, correct, and useful advice me info you'll ever need
absolutely right but when he said he didnt trust his coach and still kept him is whats puzzling to me but whatever the case is, hes not even a coach anyway and needs to go

I was as big, lean and strong as I have ever been, on-cycle, fucking anything that moved, straight slaying vaginas.

Feels good, man.

Top Bottom