napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Perfect protein pancakes!!

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
This recipe is absolutely delicious, and literally a staple of mine every weekend. I will use different protein flavors at different times to change the flavor a bit. This is a great way to get in a lot of clean protein quickly for the first meal of the day and healthy carb sources without any fat

1/2 cup oats
3 scoops protein powder
3 egg whites
1 banana

Blend that all up into a mixing bowl until it becomes a batter. Thicker protein powders may require adding a bit of milk or almond milk to it for proper consistency. Cook on low to medium heat and it gives you anywhere from 3-5 very nice sized pancakes with very high protein, very little trace amounts of fats, and low carbs coming from oats and banana only. I always top it with sugar free syrup, but Greek yogurt and peanut butter are also great options depending on the macros you are looking for

RickRock said:
This recipe is absolutely delicious, and literally a staple of mine every weekend. I will use different protein flavors at different times to change the flavor a bit. This is a great way to get in a lot of clean protein quickly for the first meal of the day and healthy carb sources without any fat

1/2 cup oats
3 scoops protein powder
3 egg whites
1 banana

Blend that all up into a mixing bowl until it becomes a batter. Thicker protein powders may require adding a bit of milk or almond milk to it for proper consistency. Cook on low to medium heat and it gives you anywhere from 3-5 very nice sized pancakes with very high protein, very little trace amounts of fats, and low carbs coming from oats and banana only. I always top it with sugar free syrup, but Greek yogurt and peanut butter are also great options depending on the macros you are looking for

Thanks for sharing brother!

RickRock said:

1/2 cup oats
3 scoops protein powder
3 egg whites
1 banana

Pretty sure I will be trying this every day this week and putting my own touch on the topping but damn, this is on point man... right up my alley... I love it bro!

Love protein pancakes. I use muscle egg

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

I hope you guys get a chance to try these. I just had some this morning, and they are delicious!

RickRock said:
I hope you guys get a chance to try these. I just had some this morning, and they are delicious!

im going to try these this afternoon or tomorrow brother... they look damn good!

baddaddee said:
Tried these last night. F'ing awesome! Love pancakes, thank you!

Youre welcome man! I'm glad you enjoyed them. They are a staple for me every weekend

baddaddee said:
Tried these last night. F'ing awesome! Love pancakes, thank you!

great to hear bro... this is a damn good recipe and very effective... glad to hear you enjoyed it... this is a rickrock special bro

I love this idea. I get sick of just doing my protien drinks in the mornings. This will be a perfect change up! Thank you for sharing this!

sweetnspicy said:
I love this idea. I get sick of just doing my protien drinks in the mornings. This will be a perfect change up! Thank you for sharing this!

There's a lot of good ways to take in protein powder without making shakes... Another one i love is just making my egg whites and then mixing the powder in them... its so damn good, even on vegetables within it... also, putting it in your oats and greek yogurt both are so damn good... I take a big kilogram full of greek yogurt and transfer it to tupperware... Then I add protein powder and I also have fruit cups (no sugar, fat free etc...) I drain them and mix them in as well... Del monte makes a damn good one but in all honesty, i saved a lot of money getting the wal mart brand and it tastes better! Same ingredients etc.. They are harder to find but they say sugar free and fat free on them at the store and they still taste great... especially in the yogurt.. i get pears, peaches, mangoes and mixed fruit...

RickRock said:

1/2 cup oats
3 scoops protein powder
3 egg whites
1 banana

Bro I tried this this morning... So damn good!!!
l'll be doing this often from here on out. Thanks for sharing :)

Protein pancakes can either be delicious or dry and bland. Looks like I'll be trying this one out, my friend!

1/2 cup oats
3 scoops protein powder
3 egg whites
1 banana

I make this for the kids! But I sometimes add bananna extract, vanilla etc. I grind my oats into flour, and also grind in 2 T flaxseeds. And sorry to say that my youngest will ony eat hulk cakes so he gets one drop green coloring!

I make this for the kids! But I sometimes add bananna extract, vanilla etc. I grind my oats into flour, and also grind in 2 T flaxseeds. And sorry to say that my youngest will ony eat hulk cakes so he gets one drop green coloring!

Lol, Hulk Cakes! I love it!

Top Bottom