napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCTS in pill form or liquid?

tavorboy1

I see Pure Essense sells all the PCT's in liquid form. I have some of them in pill form currently. Are either one better then the other? And is it ok to mix and match, meaning take Clomid in pill form and Nolvadex in liquid form during your PCT?

I see Pure Essense sells all the PCT's in liquid form. I have some of them in pill form currently. Are either one better then the other? And is it ok to mix and match, meaning take Clomid in pill form and Nolvadex in liquid form during your PCT?

As long as your source is good, it does t really matter if you use pills or liquids. However, the advantage of liquids is obviously the ability to adjust your dose easily, so keep that in mind.

They are perfectly fine to mix with pills and liquids in the same PCT

Either is absolutely fine as long as your source is quality. You can mix and match. As said, liquid can be easily dosed which is why a lot of guys like it.

As long as your source is good, it does t really matter if you use pills or liquids. However, the advantage of liquids is obviously the ability to adjust your dose easily, so keep that in mind.

They are perfectly fine to mix with pills and liquids in the same PCT
As far as liquid or pill sarms go, liquid is always the way to go, correct?

I go tabs cause the acid reflux when I can.

Pe has excellent research chems though for all your pct needs

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom