napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT while on TRT

Forearm Junkie

Hi everyone,

Some background information before i get to my question:
  • On 7-Feb-2022 i went in for surgery, i had my inguinal hernia repaired as well as a vasectomy - surgery done laparoscopically
  • For the past few years i have been taking 60mg Test E once every week
  • When i got home from surgery i increased the dosage from 60mg to 125mg for 4 weeks(13-Feb till 6-Mar)
  • After the 4 weeks i went back down to 60mg and have been doing that since 13-Mar
  • After the surgery my testicles swole up to larger than golf ball size and remained that way until the first week of April - this is normal after a vasectomy
  • So May 2022 the swelling has come down considerably, however as my left testicle returned to almost its normal size my right testicle shrank down to a size of a raisin.

My question:

Will going on a PCT help bring my right testicle back to normal size ? And yes, i will go to a doctor to get this checked out but i would appreciate it if you guys can give me your input

no that will not correct it... you need to discuss this completely with your doctor... this is related to your surgery

This is definitely not the answer and not going to help. This is clearly related to the surgery and your Doctor is the only person that should be advising on this

if you stay on TRT, even while doing a pct, your balls will not come back man unless you use hcg or herbals. and even then its temporary

trt is for life, if you change your mind then that is a different discussion

It's a confused mess. That's crazy low for TRT and not prescribed so not really TRT and that's without getting into ball size etc.

As others said, this is not going to help you and I also would just go discuss with your doctor, because it appears it has to do with your surgery

Hello everyone,

I just want to give an update on what happen here.

I got checked out by a Urologist, the doctor did a urine flow & volume test, a scan of the scrotum area which covered the bladder and prostate area, and a few other "feel" tests.
After all that the doc questioned me for about 40 minutes trying to best get a good understanding of my history and symptoms around this area.

Long story short the doctor found out that tube that is attached to the bottom of the bladder going towards to the "willy" had move slightly (He was able to give a me degree but i cannot recall what the number was).
When the angle of this tube has moved it does not allow urine to flow freely as it should so what happens is the flow of urine slows down and the bladder is not able to pass every drop of urine so some remains in the bladder a.k.a urine retention.

Urine is a waste product and should never remain in the body for longer than it should, with my case there was always a little left in the bladder - it's like having a little reserve in the tank.
This reserve urine is what caused the testicle soreness, swelling etc etc.
Doctor put me on the mildest form of treatment first which was a 3 month antibiotic course. I can't tell you exactly how it worked but fortunately it did and i am back to normal now.

Have a good day everyone.

Top Bottom