napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct help vision problem and restlessness at night

ok guys i will drop the dosage to 50mg,tnx everyone for quick response

Smart bro. Everyone gave you good advice. Experiencing sides like what you're explaining is common when you're running high doses of this stuff. There's really no need. Kickstarting is bro science and it won't do anything to benefit you. Just run it at 50mg ED and you'll be just fine. Few weeks after PCT is over, you can run bloods to check. The layout that was given is exactly what you need bud.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

this community is great,guys on eroids just insult each others like idiots

You won't have to worry about that here brother. We take care of each other here, and look out for one another. You are in a great community full of great people.

hey brother, one of the most common mistakes I see made is the "blast" of clomid and/or nolva... it is completely unnecessary and this is the culprit of the side effects people endure in pct with serms... with the structure you were given by many here, you are able to recover properly and timely while avoiding side effects in pct, which is the last thing you want.. you want and need pct to go as smooth as possible and to begin your recovery, not do something detrimental to it... its clearly not as easy to recover if you feel like you were hit by a truck and cannot work out etc... you need to be active for a stronger recovery... there are other areas of extreme importance to address in pct... cortisol is termed "the gains killer" and that can go crazy in pct... GW-501516 prevents that from occurring whatsoever... there is a concern for rebound, which aromasin takes care of, on top of increasing igf levels, which is crucial for recover... there will be a great chance of strength loss which mk2866 completely addresses without suppressing you because it is only ran four weeks... not to mention is also helps with cortisol... so a complete pct needs to be ran properly not only with dosage but also with compound selection... pct is the most important part of any cycle...

just to keep you updated I lower my dosage 2 days ago and all side effects are gone now,i can sleep normal and my vision is great again

i feel like my energy drop and libido is lower since I lower my dosage of clomid to 50mg
It is probably more related to your hormone leveks and having everything from the cycle cleared out of your system than anything. 50mg of Clomid is more than plenty and that's not going to cause that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hello guys, today im starting my pct, just wanna to ask does it possible to reduce or minimaze clomid and nolvadex side effects?
im gonna take clomid, nolvadex for pct and milk thistle with psyllum husks to clean body a lil bit

hello guys, today im starting my pct, just wanna to ask does it possible to reduce or minimaze clomid and nolvadex side effects?
im gonna take clomid, nolvadex for pct and milk thistle with psyllum husks to clean body a lil bit

you need to run a FULL and proper pct which nolva and clomid alone is certainly not... if you run the proper doses as i will lay out, you can minimize the sides... here is a link to get your entire stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom