napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT After Lasiec eye-Surgery

zooro112233

Guys please help i've just done the lasiec surgery today and i am in the middle of the pct i've took 100mgs of clomid+ 40mgs of nolva for three weaks then today i should lower the dosage to 50&20 for another 3 weeks so will clomid or nolvadex harm my eye or i should continue the pct normaly ?? thanks

Btw the Dr didnt ask about any medications he just made full checkups on my eye and said that all of it are fine

100mg Clomid? You're gonna wanna watch The Notebook and some lifetime movies. Why so high?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

thats the dosage that i read in my reserch and also thats what worked well for me ,i have tried lower than that before but it wasnt effective and btw i dont get any side effects except heigh progestrone from the nolvadex and i use dostinex to counter it

What were you running and how long? I'm not very knowledgeable on pct as I'm on trt but the more you know...

Any way i continued my pct i've read other threads on other website and i found a guy who made the lesic surgery on EQ cycle + nolvadex and he said he didnt had any issue

thats WAY too high to be running clomid... that can actually cause vision issues running it that high.. very very poor judgement bro... do not do that again in the future

And deca for 6 weeks doesn't make sense. It's a really long ester. I'd even npp at 6 weeks is really short. Plus your pct is as long as your cycle. You got some bad info

And deca for 6 weeks doesn't make sense. It's a really long ester. I'd even npp at 6 weeks is really short. Plus your pct is as long as your cycle. You got some bad info

i missed that... wtf? seriously.. STOP USING STEROIDS WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!! that is so stupid! deca takes a good 6 weeks to even kick! even if you ran npp, thats too short.. and test 6 weeks??? bro, wtf are you doing and why are you using steroids when you are absolutely clueless???

In response to your original question, I don't see a problem if you run your Clomid and Nolva at the right dosages, but you have bigger problems here with how you are running everything.

What is your stats and experience?

At first sorry it was NPP not deca , 2nd i always run clomid at 100mg at the begining of the pct then lower it to 50 , 3rd: i dont care what you guys think but i like to run shorter cycles to lower the shutdown issue and by lowering it my next cycle will be more effective cuz my body didnt get use to this drugs thats what worked very well for me + its more safer , and at the end I DONT FUCKEN CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKEN OPENION AND YOU BETTER FUCKEN SPEAK POLITELY WHEN YOU GIVE AN ADVICE OR IT WOULD BE USELESS I'M NOT THAT KIND OF A GUY WHO RUNS NANDROLONE CYCLES WITHOUT DOSTINEX OR AI SO PLEASE IF YOU CANT SPEAK POLITELY JUST SHUTUP CUZ I DONT CARE WHAT UR GONNA SAY CUZ ITS USELESS

Top Bottom