napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Advice and help

klausisbad

Long story short: I did a longer cycle of test and eq, (blast & cruise), followed by a 6 week pct. After a few weeks of feeling like shit, i went and got my blood work done and my test was 80. In the dumps. It was pretty clear my clomid was fake. Dr. wanted to put me on an hcg plan (he said 6 months at least) and refused clomid. this seemed like a terrible idea to me as I know what long term continual hcg use can do and his refusal to do clomid, i waited and had blood work done again. No improvement. Tired of feeling like hell and my dick not working, I went back on test. total break time in between cycles was 3-4 months. I am now ready to start coming off into a pct soon. What would your recommendations be for an aggressive pct, to try and get my natural levels back to somewhat normal if possible?
32 years old
5-11
8% bf
this was 5th cycle.

Long story short: I did a longer cycle of test and eq, (blast & cruise), followed by a 6 week pct. After a few weeks of feeling like shit, i went and got my blood work done and my test was 80. In the dumps. It was pretty clear my clomid was fake. Dr. wanted to put me on an hcg plan (he said 6 months at least) and refused clomid. this seemed like a terrible idea to me as I know what long term continual hcg use can do and his refusal to do clomid, i waited and had blood work done again. No improvement. Tired of feeling like hell and my dick not working, I went back on test. total break time in between cycles was 3-4 months. I am now ready to start coming off into a pct soon. What would your recommendations be for an aggressive pct, to try and get my natural levels back to somewhat normal if possible?
32 years old
5-11
8% bf
this was 5th cycle.

How long have you been on this cycle? Here is the exact pct protocol you should be running. You can get everything you need for this cycle in one stack of high quality products at the link below

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

12 weeks.
Thats the standard pct. you dont think i need stronger or longer to bounce back? or Hcg at all?

Hit HCG the last 3 weeks of your cycle at 500iu twice per week up until pct starts two weeks after last test injection, but DO NOT use HCG in pct. That's about the worst thing you can do.

The lot should be adequate for a 12 week cycle, but given your lower levels before the cycle extending it is not a bad idea. I'd run at least a 6 week pct up to 8 weeks extending the doses above.

Hit HCG the last 3 weeks of your cycle at 500iu twice per week up until pct starts two weeks after last test injection, but DO NOT use HCG in pct. That's about the worst thing you can do.

The lot should be adequate for a 12 week cycle, but given your lower levels before the cycle extending it is not a bad idea. I'd run at least a 6 week pct up to 8 weeks extending the doses above.

Rick got you covered on that HCG protocol. Like he said, don't run it into your PCT. It mimics lh which is something you want working on its own so its counterproductive to run it when you're trying to recover. Just use it to kickstart the testes leading up to pct. An extended pct would be the way to go in your case. Make sure you have quality products this time around though bud. Here is an example protocol:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25/0/0
Nolva 0/0/40/40/40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

32 years old
5-11
8% bf
this was 5th cycle.

at this point, you need an 8 week pct... i cant see any 4 week pct helping you to recover properly at this point... 8-12 weeks is probably going to be needed.. start with an 8 week pct and then get bloods a few weeks after and see how the recovery is going.... that should be enough for you... i am giving you the link and the layout for the pct you need... you need to get TWO of these stacks to complete the pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

When you guys write: Clomid 50/50/25/25, I dont see ED at the end. So, am I taking 50mg for week or 50mg everyday?

When you guys write: Clomid 50/50/25/25, I dont see ED at the end. So, am I taking 50mg for week or 50mg everyday?

sorry bro... so what it means is this... week 1 is 50 mg per day , then the next week is also 50 every day... then the last two weeks are 25 mg per day ... its easy to understand but if your new to it, its like a foreign language... =)

Top Bottom