napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine/ sick

Drew158

Hey guys I'm half way through my ostarine standalone cycle and I have become sick with the flu. My question is should I lower my dose while recovering or stop altogether?

Thanks

The same thing happened to me,not the flu though just a cold.I would stay at the same dose & workout as soon as you can.

Just stay on it. When I got sick I had to stop sarms because I literally couldn't swallow them for a few days. But jumped right back on when I was able to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm half way through my ostarine standalone cycle and I have become sick with the flu. My question is should I lower my dose while recovering or stop altogether?

Thanks

Most sicknesses don't stay around long so I would continue dosing the same and hope it passes soon

Thanks

What exactly are your symptoms from your illness??

keep the dose consistent throughout... you should not be sick for too long and you do not want to miss days worth of dosing and then try to just pick back up again... just stay with it consistently throughout

Thing about stopping a cycle is you waste it in the end. Even short acting substances need time to build up blood levels so you end up going through a build up period all over again and you end up getting minimal benefits. I keep telling my gf this but she won't listen. Doesn't workout for a week or so and so she stops taking everything. Drives me crazy. Don't waste your SARMS bro that's hard earned cash you spent on them.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

I'm running my second cycle of sarms now and plan on putting in a de-load period in the middle of my cycle.

Think of this as an un-planned de-load week - the timing of it is actually great given it'd the middle of your cycle.

Keep your dosages as normal. When you get back into the gym you'll be motivated and your body will be very well repaired, rested, and ready to crush it.

Hope you feel better soon!

I wound up doing the same, not planned, but simply cuz I kicked my ass so hard, everything was revolting.

its one of those situations where your going to be at a risk of losing size while your sick.. it wont take long to get it back but sarms will help to prevent muscle wastage... thats up to you and can be dependent on how quickly you bounce back...

Hey guys sorry for the late reply. I did stay on the same dose and I have fully recoverd. I feel great and back to the old me. To be honest I didn't lose any gains the only thing was my first workout back I struggled with endurance but that was all.

Thanks to everyone for their advice much appreciated.

Cheers

Hey guys sorry for the late reply. I did stay on the same dose and I have fully recoverd. I feel great and back to the old me. To be honest I didn't lose any gains the only thing was my first workout back I struggled with endurance but that was all.

Thanks to everyone for their advice much appreciated.

Cheers

awesome bro... the beauty of sarms with preventing muscle wastage... you just experienced it first hand... im really happy to see your feeling better bro... keep us updated on your results going forward...

Top Bottom