napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine questions

JohnnyS

Hey guys, I am going to do an ostarine only cycle in October and I have some questions particularly about pct.
First I'm 39 years old 6'2, and about 203 lbs. Not sure about fat percentage but I am in pretty good shape. Been lifting since 2000 consistently with 3 years where I stopped because I got 3 shoulder surgeries starting in 2004. (Improper form and heavy weights) plus I dabbled with sustanon back then too. Since then no steroids just natural test boosters.
My questions are:
1. How long and how high a dose should be utilized?
2. Is occasional drinking wine or bacardi ok, or should it be avoided because of interaction issues?
3. Does pct for this require clomid or the sorts? Or is daa or a natural test booster enough?
I ask about the pct because I see MANY different answers about it all over the place, and would prefer not to use any serms if not absolutely necessary.
Thank you in advance for your help.
-John

hey bro...

1. 12 weeks at 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

2. you can drink but i wouldnt do it much at all... drinking while cycling doesn't go hand in hand... its not a good thing... it wont kill you but its very unwise

3. yes it does require it...

i can give you an entire layout but i am trying to figure out what your trying to accomplish here...

my thought is you may be after more of a healing type stack? let me know and i'll give you the full layout...

here is a link to the pct you need...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

if you ran this with mk as a stand alone, the cycle would look like this...

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey guys, I am going to do an ostarine only cycle in October and I have some questions particularly about pct.
First I'm 39 years old 6'2, and about 203 lbs. Not sure about fat percentage but I am in pretty good shape. Been lifting since 2000 consistently with 3 years where I stopped because I got 3 shoulder surgeries starting in 2004. (Improper form and heavy weights) plus I dabbled with sustanon back then too. Since then no steroids just natural test boosters.
My questions are:
1. How long and how high a dose should be utilized?
2. Is occasional drinking wine or bacardi ok, or should it be avoided because of interaction issues?
3. Does pct for this require clomid or the sorts? Or is daa or a natural test booster enough?
I ask about the pct because I see MANY different answers about it all over the place, and would prefer not to use any serms if not absolutely necessary.
Thank you in advance for your help.
-John

You could get a lot more from the cycle by stacking it with other sarms. Tell me what your goals are and I'll help you set something up

if your after healing, the healing and recovery stack is perfect... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran 6 months at the minimum but a year is the best method... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126&search=healing

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Dylan, my shoulder is pretty much healed up with a lot less mobility than my other, but other issues like forearm to elbow insertion is bothersome with certain grips and exercises. But really just looking to put on some more lean mass (like all of us here).
I read that ostarine is suppressive at only 5-10%. Why is a serm necessary? Is it because of 12 weeks? Would an eight week run still require a serm?

Rick, my goal is lean mass. Just like to test the waters with sarms by starting with ostarine only, especially because I thought a serm during pct wasn't necessary unless lgd or others.

Dylan, my shoulder is pretty much healed up with a lot less mobility than my other, but other issues like forearm to elbow insertion is bothersome with certain grips and exercises. But really just looking to put on some more lean mass (like all of us here).
I read that ostarine is suppressive at only 5-10%. Why is a serm necessary? Is it because of 12 weeks? Would an eight week run still require a serm?

any use over 4 weeks a serm is what is recommended... why would you not want to use it? you can do it however you like but a serm should always be used even if just precautionary... its not as if its going to hurt you bro... you can do whatever you want but its never smart to not cover all the bases...

Rick, my goal is lean mass. Just like to test the waters with sarms by starting with ostarine only, especially because I thought a serm during pct wasn't necessary unless lgd or others.

Nothing wrong with starting with Ostarine solo if you want to do that. Just ,are sure you run it a good 12 weeks to get the full benefit from it, and I would definitely run Clomid for your pct. it's a small price to pay to make sure you are adequately covered

Nothing wrong with starting with Ostarine solo if you want to do that. Just ,are sure you run it a good 12 weeks to get the full benefit from it, and I would definitely run Clomid for your pct. it's a small price to pay to make sure you are adequately covered

absolutely... as long as the full cycle is ran then there is always great benefits... of course stacking yields more but stand alone cycles will still bring strong results... there is more versatility with stacks but each sarm has certain special benefits and mk2866 happens to be the most versatile of all sarms..

Top Bottom