napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine - Oral vs Injectable

Wired

Looking at getting some ostarine and the place only sells injectable (and cream) not oral. Seems most places only talk about taking it oral.

Is there benefits from injecting vs oral for sarms like ostarine? Should it be injected into the muscle or body fat (ie stomach)?

Never even heard about injectable sarms like Osta at all can you list the site I beleive there is some confusion here dont think thats even possible as there designed for oral digestion I mean it could be turned into an injectable but Im failing too see any benifit in it .

Hmmmm. Interested as well. Never heard nor seen any. Stick with known and respected sources. Your health isnt worth it.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

that is not real ostarine and you have no clue what your getting in to... DO NOT use that shit bro... ive seen far too many issues with it... its NOT ostarine.. your going to learn a hard lesson on this... so many people try to do crazy things and then wind up completely fucked up... www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find... there's no reason to get into things like this that are going to hurt your and not help you... if your intent on learning the hard way, by all means go for it but DO NOT be surprised when things that should not occur, do...

From the product description:

SARMS s22 (Ostarine) Forte

Method of Administration: Intramuscular injection
Optimal Injection Times: Immediately post-workout
Ideal Course Instructions: Administer 5 days on / 2 days off.

Intramuscular Injection:

<60kg: 0.20mL (20 units on the insulin syringe) split bilaterally, injected into the muscle group that has just been trained i.e. (10 units left bicep and 10 units right bicep) - [20 weeks worth]

60-90kg: 0.25mL (25 units on the insulin syringe) split bilaterally, injected into the muscle group that has just been trained i.e. (12.5 units left bicep and 12.5 units right bicep) - [16 weeks worth]

>90kg: 0.30mL (30 units on the insulin syringe) split bilaterally, injected into the muscle group that has just been trained i.e. (15 units left bicep and 15 units right bicep) - [12 weeks worth]

bro , i already know that, i ve seen it... go for it... its not ostarine... im telling you, im done trying to help you if your not going to listen... go ahead and try it

thanks for the heads up Dylan! I wanted to get from samsx in the first place, just had concerns that it wouldn't get past Australian customs.

thanks for the heads up Dylan! I wanted to get from samsx in the first place, just had concerns that it wouldn't get past Australian customs.
it will bro... ask around on the forum... they ship their on a daily basis! you can email [email protected] as well if you have any questions... let me know if i can help with anything else as well

So the oastarine we get from sarmsx that's an oral liquid??
yes, it is liquid taken ORALLY not injecting it... if you inject it you are going to be very very very sorry... DO NOT do that! just take it straight down and then if you need a chaser then that is fine...

Top Bottom