napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine Cycle-post gyno surgery

Ac58

Hello,

So I am looking to run a 12 week solo Ostarine cycle soon. I have run 1-2 8 week 25mg-30mg per day cycles per year for the past 4 years. I love the natural looking boost Ostarine gives me so I do not want any other sarms stacked with it.

However, I did have small ping pong ball sized gyno since I was about 11 years old that never went away. I'm 28 now. So being skeptical about this, I would take arimistane (E-Control RX 2.0) 75mg per day on cycle for my peace of mind it wouldn't add to my current gyno. It would also help make my gyno nipples less puffy during the cycle. I always had great results with no extra side effects or any estrogen related sides. Gyno always remained the same size and never felt any tenderness or other sensations.

Well a few months back I finally went and got the surgery to get the gland out. I've been in the gym and everything has healed great. I want to go on another cycle, but this time around would you recommend the AI again or not bother? A different AI? Keep in mind I've never ran for 12 weeks.

Sources:
Iron Mag Labs Osta RX (before the ban)
Ostashred by Hard Rock Supplements/Strong Supplement Shop (before the ban)
SarmsX
All American Peptide's (current source)

Always had identical results with all sources.

Thanks!

if you have real ostarine, you have no concern of getting estrogen conversion... so you would not need an ai

I plan on starting the cycle 3 months out from surgery. I haven't had any scar tissue issues. I know Ostarine has an effect on healing, collagen synthesis, etc. could this have a negative effect on scar tissue buildup?

I had gyro surgery in May, then did a SARMS cycle of Ost, RAD, s4 and GW one month after. Mid-cycle bloodwork showed estrogen levels to be great. Happy with results of both. Starting second cycle soon.. I think the healing properties of Ost only helped..

Last edited:
I plan on starting the cycle 3 months out from surgery. I haven't had any scar tissue issues. I know Ostarine has an effect on healing, collagen synthesis, etc. could this have a negative effect on scar tissue buildup?
highly unlikely

Top Bottom