napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine beginner question

philomath1234

So I?m currently in an awkward point in my fitness journey right now, where I?m not quite as lean as I?d like to be, but I?m also not quite as big as I?d like to be. I?ve been extensively researching SARMs to see what the cost/benefits are, and which compound would best help with body recomposition. Ostarine seems like the best option for a beginner, and since I?m trying to do this correctly, I plan on getting bloodwork done prior to have an idea of where my baseline is on all the relevant values. I understand Ostarine, like most other SARMs, suppresses testosterone, so i?ll want to get that checked out. So my questions are:
1. What do I want to get checked out specifically in my bloodwork?
2. What dosage should I start with? I?ve been hearing 10 mg is enough for a beginner, but others have said anything below 25 mg is useless.
3. What kind of PCT, if any, would I need to use according to dosage taken?

My stats are; 21 y/o, 5?9, 160 lbs, 13% bf.

25mg is a typical starting dose, MK2866 Is a good place to start, much better sarms options for recomp, mk2866 is treat for recovery and healing minor pains or injuries.

You want to get a total blood panel done lsh fsh total and free testosterone estrogen just overall all the baseline stats, so when u come off and do a mini pct you know 100% that the body has recovered after time off and another panel is completed.

You would want to run the mk2866 for 12 weeks to get the best benefits from it, it will be very mild as far as suppression goes, I would stack another sarm with mk2866 or if you want something non hormonal GW501516 is amazing stacked with sr9009 both will help u lose fat boost endurance and get u lean as long as you have a good diet and eat clean.

Sarms.forsale is our source and you can get everything from them and they are amazing all around!

here is what you need for a blood test...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

now i would go with a simple cycle of mk2866 and s4... very simple but very effective, especially for what you are wanting to accomplish... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

here is what you need for a blood test...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

now i would go with a simple cycle of mk2866 and s4... very simple but very effective, especially for what you are wanting to accomplish... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT="]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]

[FONT="]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#DCA10D][FONT="]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]

[FONT="]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]

[FONT="]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Dylan has you covered, follow his layout keep the diet in check and you will have alot of success

When you aren't quite sure what to do, I always, always recommend cutting first! Your body is more prone to grow when it is in a lean state already. I recommend you try out some Cardarine from sarms.forsale. 20mg per day is all you need.

Its always a good idea to get lean first in my opinion then add muscle slowkyvahd maintain condition. You'll gain better that way and look better

Top Bottom