napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Order question

Chico25

My card info changed while my order is still pending from sarmsx will that mess the order up at all? I am worried about it because I ordered from sarmsx a couple days ago and it is still pending. I am running low on sr 9009 and want to minimize the time inbetween my cycle either way I know sarmsx takes a while to process and then a full week to ship so I am wondering if I will have to reorder due to the change in my info because that would suck

Send an email back to the last email you received from SarmsX and tell them the situation so you can keep on schedule

My card info changed while my order is still pending from sarmsx will that mess the order up at all? I am worried about it because I ordered from sarmsx a couple days ago and it is still pending. I am running low on sr 9009 and want to minimize the time inbetween my cycle either way I know sarmsx takes a while to process and then a full week to ship so I am wondering if I will have to reorder due to the change in my info because that would suck

You need to check with sarmsx and e ail them to make sure everything is good to go. There's toning we can do here to answer that bro. [email protected]

Top Bottom