napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral Turinabol..

trank406

So I'm dying to try oral turinabol to add to my trt but a lot of guys have been hating saying that it would almost be a waste of money and that it won't put any muscle on you and maybe if you're lucky it would help with strength and shedding body fat. It's hard to believe because I've ran the ph halo many times with amazing results. All have been 10-12 pounds and I kept almost all the gains! So I can only imagine how well the turinabol would work. What are your thoughts?

Thread #2. And those guys obviously don't know much because tbol will absolutely put lean mas on you. Another group of retards who think they have their doctorate degree in aas. In the future don't make multiple threads about the same compound within seconds of each other

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Tbol gets a good rep because its very mild.. I tried it once and for the price it has nothing on winny or var.. If you're on trt you should consider masteron if you're considering a little extra something, proviron is also very useful here but not nearly to the power of masteron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes basing your cycles on others' opinions is stupid. We are all different and we all react differently. you need to try for yourself. Also there are so many factors to consider...your diet, training, your other components in your cycle and how you respond to each... there isn't any cookie cutter way of doing things and the exact outcome that works the exact same way for all.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I agree,don't listen to the guy at the gym. Find out for yourself. Read up on this board.I have seen lots of posts about tbol. Plus just like all aas is how much. If you use 2 mgs dbol then you could run around and tell everyone that it is useless. I have had very good results using tbol in a stack.

So I'm dying to try oral turinabol to add to my trt but a lot of guys have been hating saying that it would almost be a waste of money and that it won't put any muscle on you and maybe if you're lucky it would help with strength and shedding body fat. It's hard to believe because I've ran the ph halo many times with amazing results. All have been 10-12 pounds and I kept almost all the gains! So I can only imagine how well the turinabol would work. What are your thoughts?

It just downed a on the individual. We are all different, so if someone doesn't respond well to or like a certain compound it doesn't mean you won't. I personally don't care for Tbol, but I know many many others that love it. It just didn't offer much at all for me, but I never got much from the PH either.

If you responded well to halodrol PH, I'm sure you will love Tbol as well.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

who are "a lot of guys" ????? i havent seen one person say ANY of the things your saying... not one, so i have no clue where your getting this from

T Bol is my favorite AAS by far, as much as Dylan loves Primo I love T Bol, gives my nice mass with nice vascularity. IMO T Bol out does Anvar in every caterogory its not even close but as Dylan pointed out individual results will very. But T Bol has a very strong following and is the favorite of many,

tbol is great... its dbol without the estrogen and bloating, less sides and you can run it longer and higher...

T Bol is my favorite AAS by far, as much as Dylan loves Primo I love T Bol, gives my nice mass with nice vascularity. IMO T Bol out does Anvar in every caterogory its not even close but as Dylan pointed out individual results will very. But T Bol has a very strong following and is the favorite of many,

You need to try it for yourself bro. I would not put tbol in the adrol,halo,dbol category, but to say it is useless is BS. Your buds are the ones that seem useless.
Now if someone said var is useless and winny is mild then I could go along with that. I can take 50mg of winny per day and get shredded and strong, yet years ago I watched my dad run winny at 100mg per day. He stopped at 4 weeks and said he felt dried out, a little strength, a bit vascular, and that was it.So yes we are all different, but you are being misled by folks who really know nothing about tbol and I doubt that they really tried it. Put it in perspective, and do not expect dbol results from it.

You need to try it for yourself bro. I would not put tbol in the adrol,halo,dbol category, but to say it is useless is BS. Your buds are the ones that seem useless.
Now if someone said var is useless and winny is mild then I could go along with that. I can take 50mg of winny per day and get shredded and strong, yet years ago I watched my dad run winny at 100mg per day. He stopped at 4 weeks and said he felt dried out, a little strength, a bit vascular, and that was it.So yes we are all different, but you are being misled by folks who really know nothing about tbol and I doubt that they really tried it. Put it in perspective, and do not expect dbol results from it.
Haha think you miss quoted the wrong guy.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Haha think you miss quoted the wrong guy.

That is a double negative. Misquote the wrong guy means quoted the right guy....what are you talking about?

Oh I see. Wasn't addressing you. Was for the poster and just adding on to what you said

Last edited:
That is a double negative. Misquote the wrong guy means quoted the right guy....what are you talking about?

Oh I see. Wasn't addressing you. Was for the poster and just adding on to what you said
Oh okay... lol

I've been running a low dose of tbol to kick off this blast. It's only been a week so I can't really report on it atm. However, I tried winny previously and within days I felt small palpitations, and after about a week I felt like I got hit by a truck. Everyone is different!

Top Bottom