napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Operation Cyber Juice

With all of this talk of the operation and all the busts going on, is anyone hesitant to order atm?
It's definitely a little nerve racking to say the least but our sponsors here are the best there is and if they think things are safe then that's what I go by.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

It's definitely a little nerve racking to say the least but our sponsors here are the best there is and if they think things are safe then that's what I go by.

There's bust all the time for careless home sources. The good ones have been at it 20 years plus. They know what there doing.

Am I worried? Not one bit..
That's relieving lol. And they're not looking at international sources right? Most of mine have been international lol.

I've only done one order. International. Came in perfect. But I was a fucking wreck. My career would be absolutely destroyed even with a small misdemeanor drug charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There used to be a rule..wait 3 days before u open Ur package n write "return to sender" on package...they have 3 days to get a warrant if they. Come in an look. And then u be like...I don't know what that Shit is I was gona send it back

With a good reliable and trustworthy source that has a great reputation and has been in business for a while, I wouldn't be worried the slightest bit. It's these fly by night operations getting busted

Busts happen to sources that get greedy or dont stay cautious and get lazy. And any face to face deals or piggybacking on other hard drugs is a sure way to increase risk.
These labs with a dozen guys buying tons of powder all the time, running gear face to face through their gyms are just asking to get popped
Run the numbers on the operation cyber juice bust: each lab averaged 5 guys with 81 lbs of powder. Thats an insane amount of powder and for frame of reference any given domestic UGL with one guy would have no more than 5 lbs, maybe

I havent heard jack shit about this, but you are correct i leave mine in the mailbox for a while and I don't open mine right away I watch the neighborhood for who comes in and out of my cul de sac after the mail lady drops it off. am i paranoid a little but im that way by nature i guess its the military in me i say its prepared not paranoid lol or always order a cd online or some shit and say here is my order number i have no idea what this shit is lol

Busts happen to sources that get greedy or dont stay cautious and get lazy. And any face to face deals or piggybacking on other hard drugs is a sure way to increase risk.
These labs with a dozen guys buying tons of powder all the time, running gear face to face through their gyms are just asking to get popped
Run the numbers on the operation cyber juice bust: each lab averaged 5 guys with 81 lbs of powder. Thats an insane amount of powder and for frame of reference any given domestic UGL with one guy would have no more than 5 lbs, maybe
Exactly. Spot on brother. I've also noticed in a lot of these busts, the sources have been found to be dealing narcotics and even black market firearms a lot of times. Thats,playing with fire right there

Exactly. Spot on brother. I've also noticed in a lot of these busts, the sources have been found to be dealing narcotics and even black market firearms a lot of times. Thats,playing with fire right there

Playing with fire, indeed!

^ I will have to agree with this as well

You start dealing with narcotics you just moved up on the food chain. Gear is on the bottom of the food chain, probably even below pot dealers.

You start dealing with narcotics you just moved up on the food chain. Gear is on the bottom of the food chain, probably even below pot dealers.

^ i would say gear ranks right next to illegal imported coffee, note that the coffee in which i speak of contain ephedrine..

Top Bottom