napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On cycle support

matt4552

I have always used N2Guard and HSGES from Need2buildmuscle, but damn, the prices are through the friggin roof now. Does anyone have any recommendations on alternatives? Right now it would be 235.00 for 1 month supply of both.

matt4552 said:
I have always used N2Guard and HSGES from Need2buildmuscle, but damn, the prices are through the friggin roof now. Does anyone have any recommendations on alternatives? Right now it would be 235.00 for 1 month supply of both.

that is the most fucking absurd thing i have ever heard... this is just a perfect example of why i never want my name associated with those pieces of shit again...

CEL cycle assist is a BETTER product than n2guard and you can nearly get three months worth for the price of 1... to charge over 100 for a fucking test booster is more than rape and is just insane... there are very few that i know of that work all that well... i like daa power chews and testolyze is a promising product they have at species nutrition and its priced FAR better although species products are a bit pricier than most, its still priced far better but there just are not too many out there that do a lot...

matt4552 said:

Stay away from both of them brother. They are overpriced products that you do not need. Get some CEL cycle assist or pick up some supports you need for cheap individually like Milk Thistle, NAC, Hawthorne berry, etc...

Man this post came just in time because I just ran out of N2 guard and agree is way over priced, I am also using HCGenerate ES and the price for that is though the roof! Being that I come over from EVO this was the recommended way to go, but for the same price I paid for both I rather buy gear! :D

Thanks for posting!

And not to mention with both N2 guard & HCGenerate look how many of each you have to take per day! HCG is 5 horse pills per day :x N2 guard is 7. And I notice when I take them and when I go to the bath room everything comes out green! :eek: This is the last time I am using there stuff.....

mixc8 said:
Man this post came just in time because I just ran out of N2 guard and agree is way over priced, I am also using HCGenerate ES and the price for that is though the roof! Being that I come over from EVO this was the recommended way to go, but for the same price I paid for both I rather buy gear! :D

Thanks for posting!

Yeh man, there's no need at all to spend that kind of money on that stuff that has been way overhyped anyways. There are much better cost effective options out there

Re: RE: Re: On cycle support

Siljo3 said:
Hello,

Where can i buy CEL cycle assist?

Thank you
I Googled it a found some supplement stores that sell it. Amazon has something similar made by Iron Labs also.

Siljo3 said:
Hello,

Where can i buy CEL cycle assist?

Thank you

There are a ton of places man. Just google it. I think Amazon usually has it pretty cheap too

mixc8 said:
And not to mention with both N2 guard & HCGenerate look how many of each you have to take per day! HCG is 5 horse pills per day :x N2 guard is 7. And I notice when I take them and when I go to the bath room everything comes out green! :eek: This is the last time I am using there stuff.....

that is absolutely absurd... you need neither... fuck bro, you can get cycle assist for right around $30 a bottle and it lasts the same amount of time as n2guard with the same shit in it... hcgenerate is so overyhyped and ridiculously overprices... if you want to add a little extra test boost then just get some daa or something like that... there is a booster called testolyze that is not bad but its a bit pricey and these are just not worth it... i love the daa powerchews and they give a nice extra boost... nothing crazy but helpful... http://www.hardsupplements.com/post-cyc ... est-180ct/

Hello Dylan I would like to know how to use the DAA powerchews at my pct, I have clomids for PCT and I would like to buy the daa to help my recovery but I don't know how to take it with the clomids like the testbooster first for some days and then start with clomid or both at the same time? Thanks

Top Bottom