napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OMG it felt so good!!

JM750

I been feeling pretty shitty and run down for 3 weeks now. Tired as hell, no energy ect. I have not even worked out in 3 weeks. I was even doing a blast of test and dropped that as well. I went to the Dr last week. She told me she knew exactly what it was after reading a couple years of my charts. (she's a new Dr to me)
Well, to get to the point, I have been diagnosed a few yrs back with secondary polycythemia. (high iron/high red blood cell count) And the only way to help it is to have regular phlebotomy's. (blood letting)

I have done them in the past and no troubles, but the hematologist did tests back a few yrs ago, and the last test was to take a sample of bone marrow and fluid from my fucking pelvis. Well that hurt like a mother fucker and I never went back.
So getting back to the dr I seen last week, she told me to make an appt to get some blood let out. I immediately went to the red cross and donated a pint. That made me feel better, but it will probably take another 3 pints to get my numbers back on track. So I get to go tomorrow.
But anyway, tonight is the first time I have trained in 3 weeks. And OMFG does it feel good. I actually had the strength tonight to do it. Damn I can't wait to get back in action. I almost forgot how good it is to train…..

9th Wonder said:
Damn.. Good thing you looked into that bro. That can be serious

I know it can. Shame on me for not staying on top of it. That is stroke, heart attack, blood clot action...

JM750 said:
I been feeling pretty shitty and run down for 3 weeks now. Tired as hell, no energy ect. I have not even worked out in 3 weeks. I was even doing a blast of test and dropped that as well. I went to the Dr last week. She told me she knew exactly what it was after reading a couple years of my charts. (she's a new Dr to me)
Well, to get to the point, I have been diagnosed a few yrs back with secondary polycythemia. (high iron/high red blood cell count) And the only way to help it is to have regular phlebotomy's. (blood letting)

I have done them in the past and no troubles, but the hematologist did tests back a few yrs ago, and the last test was to take a sample of bone marrow and fluid from my fucking pelvis. Well that hurt like a mother fucker and I never went back.
So getting back to the dr I seen last week, she told me to make an appt to get some blood let out. I immediately went to the red cross and donated a pint. That made me feel better, but it will probably take another 3 pints to get my numbers back on track. So I get to go tomorrow.
But anyway, tonight is the first time I have trained in 3 weeks. And OMFG does it feel good. I actually had the strength tonight to do it. Damn I can't wait to get back in action. I almost forgot how good it is to train…..

Man that sucks to hear how you've felt lately, JM but it's nice knowing that you are starting to feel better. And a little gym therapy always makes me feel better too. Definitely keep up on those blood donations with your condition brother. It's something everyone on AAS and TRT should be doing, and even more important for someone in your situation with high iron and RBC. You don't want your blood getting too thick. That's what will greatly increase clotting, and chance of heart attack or stroke. I'm very religious about donating blood and go every 8 weeks. I actually hit my maximum blood volume donation for a calendar year recently and had to skip one of my regular 8 week donations, because I did do double red blood cell donation about 3 times this year which out me at my limit. Giving blood always makes me feel great afterwards, and I'm sure after you give again tomorrow I'd bet money you'll feel even better as well.

I hope you are back to 100% and killing it in the gym soon brother!

Glad you're feeling better and back in the gym brother... Good luck to you!

Thanks guys. I'll keep this thread updated. You have no idea how that shit can make you feel horrible. I killed it tonight tho.

Re: RE: Re: OMG it felt so good!!

RickRock said:
JM750 said:

Man that sucks to hear how you've felt lately, JM but it's nice knowing that you are starting to feel better. And a little gym therapy always makes me feel better too. Definitely keep up on those blood donations with your condition brother. It's something everyone on AAS and TRT should be doing, and even more important for someone in your situation with high iron and RBC. You don't want your blood getting too thick. That's what will greatly increase clotting, and chance of heart attack or stroke. I'm very religious about donating blood and go every 8 weeks. I actually hit my maximum blood volume donation for a calendar year recently and had to skip one of my regular 8 week donations, because I did do double red blood cell donation about 3 times this year which out me at my limit. Giving blood always makes me feel great afterwards, and I'm sure after you give again tomorrow I'd bet money you'll feel even better as well.

How would I know if I needed to donate blood, or what would be the sign RR?

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Funny thing here.... weren't you told to do this a few weeks ago so that you didn't start to get all of the nasty, dangerous sides.

I'm glad you're on top of this now, but don't make me fucking worry like that again! Unless you want me to be your babysitter?

Stay healthy you fucker!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Angel said:
RickRock said:
JM750 said:

How would I know if I needed to donate blood, or what would be the sign RR?

changing my life around one day at a time!!

By monitoring regular blood work for elevated levels of RBC and hematocrit. For those that cycle AAS or are on TRT, those things will increase over time, which is why it's a good thing to do regular donations to keep those numbers in check.

So I want to hematologist today. She ordered some blood tests for me. On Friday, I'm scheduled to have a pint let out of me. I felt good today again, and had a great shoulder work out tonight. I have only lost a little strength. Not a lot.

JM750 said:
So I want to hematologist today. She ordered some blood tests for me. On Friday, I'm scheduled to have a pint let out of me. I felt good today again, and had a great shoulder work out tonight. I have only lost a little strength. Not a lot.
Glad you have the situation under control, what are some symptoms of high of rbc count?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

r2truth said:
JM750 said:
Glad you have the situation under control, what are some symptoms of high of rbc count?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Tired and feeling run down. Very itchy especially after getting out of the shower. sweating and hot. shortness of breath.
Normal blood test when you have a physical will check for this. So no worries if you get a yearly physical.
I just started slacking on having my blood let out, and it will catch up to you.

Top Bottom