napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oh shit wife found tren!

lol ya what she said^^^^^^. I would just sit down and tell her look babe, I will not do anything else without telling you about it, I got this and decided to try it and im sorry you felt like I was hiding it, and what I meant when talking to your brother was it wasn't for newbs but babe im not a newb im a fucking animal in the gym and wait til this kicks in full force and I helicopter your ass in the sack. then you will want me to order more and more and no no don't stop

Haha. that may work with most chicks but my wife was born into a leave it beaver type family. For Crying out loud she sings doe ray me in the morning from the sound of Music

My lady realized its what make me pound that kittie 2 to 3 times a day for an hour....she likes getting the pipe laid proper like so she loads um up for me now ;)

My lady knows I take stuff. She doesn't see the negatives really... Usually. If she does it's just some irritability. But the positive sexual effects I know she loves.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

My girl is totally cool with it as long as I keep an eye on health and bloods. She loves the gains and the increased libido lol.

I'll never understand the guys that keep this stuff from their wives. I know everyone has a different situation but I think it's important to be truthful and honest, and gear use,is no different. They need to be on board with what you do, otherwise it's going to be very bad and ugly when they do find out. I've seen this happen with guys too many times where it blows up in their face later on.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I agree Rick.I made sure that I as well as my sons all came clean before they ever got married.I remember jake hadn't told his girlfriend (wife now) yet and was always sneaking around.It becomes a pain in the ass not being honest.

I was 41 years old last week and my wife bought my next cycle for me you are better telling them they will find out sooner or later and then the shit will hit the fan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So the wife came home, all is cool. She told me she was just surprised because what I said to the brother in law. She isn't really mad and doesent need to know the specifics of what I am on. But she added if there is a issue you will be coming off and that is not debatable. I asked her if she thought I was not being honest, she said I don't expect you to call me when you buy a lolly pop whatever the hell that means.

I'll never understand the guys that keep this stuff from their wives. I know everyone has a different situation but I think it's important to be truthful and honest, and gear use,is no different. They need to be on board with what you do, otherwise it's going to be very bad and ugly when they do find out. I've seen this happen with guys too many times where it blows up in their face later on.

Right?! Just say. Look bitch in using steroids. Deal w it or get to steppin. Lol

I ain't telling my fiancé now that'll cause a shit storm. I can't cough without her thinking I got lung cancer and I don't smoke .

Completely agree with you bud. I don't understand keeping this a secret from your wife. It's better to educate them and help them understand than one day getting caught with a needle in your ass. The odds of it ending well isn't usually in the guys favor.

Guys I am not keeping things from my wife, I just don't get into detail about things that she does not understand nor cares about, she gets that I have a medical need for it but does not approve of it as anything else. She isn't stupid and knows I take liberties. Well anyway this one kind of blew up I'm my face as I my brother in law asked about Tren a couple of months ago and I said don't even touch that shit its the devil be glad that you have normal test. Well she remembered that comment and then she found it, so that's kind of a shock. I understand her concern and would probably feel the same way if roles where reversed.

I can see where the problem started then, because of you basically contradicting your own position on the substance.

I'm glad your wife knows you use, but she should at least know you are going to be running other compounds for gains if that's what you're going to do. My wife knows nothing about terminology of compounds, but she knows there a lot of different steroids I will take at different times depending on the goals, and she knows when I typically start my blasts in the winter and the other in the summer.

21 glad to hear it's not turned into a bad time for you, or for her as well. Just my two cents but our spouses should know what we are running, hell, after all they probably have better insight into our moods than we do, lol.

Just be careful. I just bumped up to 100mg ace and I'm irritable as fuck. 300 mast too but still I just got cranky when I switched from 65mg enanthate to 100 ace. Have you not run it before?

I can see where the problem started then, because of you basically contradicting your own position on the substance.

I'm glad your wife knows you use, but she should at least know you are going to be running other compounds for gains if that's what you're going to do. My wife knows nothing about terminology of compounds, but she knows there a lot of different steroids I will take at different times depending on the goals, and she knows when I typically start my blasts in the winter and the other in the summer.

Lessoned learned some comments may come bight you in the ass latter. It was a statement that is true in his case a guy who has never ran a damn thing.

21 glad to hear it's not turned into a bad time for you, or for her as well. Just my two cents but our spouses should know what we are running, hell, after all they probably have better insight into our moods than we do, lol.

I'm actually guite surprised by the response. She hasn't brought it up again, I'm good to go I believe.

Just be careful. I just bumped up to 100mg ace and I'm irritable as fuck. 300 mast too but still I just got cranky when I switched from 65mg enanthate to 100 ace. Have you not run it before?

Nope first time running Tren, low doses my friend I want to figure this thing out before getting a little more aggressive. I really believe in DR B, Dylans and your protocol of less is more. I don't run AAS to feel like shit but run it to make me feel better a progress in my goals in fitness. If your feeling like total shit, its obviously not healthy and contrary to fitness which is about feeling good first and looking good second IMO.

Lessoned learned some comments may come bight you in the ass latter. It was a statement that is true in his case a guy who has never ran a damn thing.

I'm actually guite surprised by the response. She hasn't brought it up again, I'm good to go I believe.

Nope first time running Tren, low doses my friend I want to figure this thing out before getting a little more aggressive. I really believe in DR B, Dylans and your protocol of less is more. I don't run AAS to feel like shit but run it to make me feel better a progress in my goals in fitness. If your feeling like total shit, its obviously not healthy and contrary to fitness which is about feeling good first and looking good second IMO.

I didn't realize this was your first run with tren. Just go 200 test and 200 tren

My wife is usually the one pushing me to try new compounds!lol if she stumbled upon a secret bottle of tren, I'd get some damn good sex right then and there.

Anyway, said it on here several times. Don't hide shit from your wife. You don't owe your gf shit, but the wife you do. Get divorced, pay alimony and see if you can afford anymore gear. Not a risk I'd take.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom