napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oh shit wife found tren!

21infantry

It was bound to happen sooner or later. She actually took it stride. But she has all day to think about it. Hopefully what I told her this morning works.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

lmao damnit man. well mine knows I got all kinds of shit in my stash. what she don't know is I got on that Rocky mountain high while I was in Colorado this week hahaha

Damn rock, I had that shit one day. She straight told me don't try to sell that therapeutic shit to me. It's all about getting bigger numbers at the gym. I'm only running 200 mg so hopefully the sides are not to bad. She didn't tell me to throw it away, so that's a positive.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

just dig in tell her its a new type of testosterone lol

Well, I already did that, she didn't believe me so I came clean about it, well almost clean. Bottom line I told her it had some benefits and that if it caused problems I would discontinue use.

My lady knows I take stuff. She doesn't see the negatives really... Usually. If she does it's just some irritability. But the positive sexual effects I know she loves.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I already did that, she didn't believe me so I came clean about it, well almost clean. Bottom line I told her it had some benefits and that if it caused problems I would discontinue use.

lol yeah mine knows and I promised if anything I ever took had adverse effects on attitude etc that I would stop and so far sarms and test are perfect but I got the tren loaded in the closet so when im ready

My lady knows I take stuff. She doesn't see the negatives really

Well my wife knows I have script T so I really never had to explain shit to her. This is the first time she has ran across something other than T cyp. I asked her straight up have Ive been acting funny anything more then a little acne on the back, so what you fretting about. For now it has seemed to work and she hasn't mentioned it since, but its a 50/50 chance she is brewing on it. First day that I'm in a bad mood we all know what she is going to blame.

I'll never understand the guys that keep this stuff from their wives. I know everyone has a different situation but I think it's important to be truthful and honest, and gear use,is no different. They need to be on board with what you do, otherwise it's going to be very bad and ugly when they do find out. I've seen this happen with guys too many times where it blows up in their face later on.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'll never understand the guys that keep this stuff from their wives. I know everyone has a different situation but I think it's important to be truthful and honest, and gear use,is no different. They need to be on board with what you do, otherwise it's going to be very bad and ugly when they do find out. I've seen this happen with guys too many times where it blows up in their face later on.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Well I really don't keep it from her, she doesent know exact substances, but she knows what Tren is.
very nice bro is it no ester or what are you actually running
Tren E

My wife knows and her only comment is 'why do you keep wanting to get bigger?' She claims I'm wearing out the couches and my side of the bed lol. Yesterday while we were walking into the gym together a guy I worked out with a couple of times saw me and was like 'damn bro, you gonna keep getting bigger everytime I see ya?'... felt good to hear that, at only 246ish I'm really shooting for 260, then tapper down to 250 lean. My wife is cool as hell though, let's me just order what and when I please and watches me pin. Matter of fact her only complaint was when I was running high doses that I thought I was 17 again the way I was giving her the business in bed lol.

My wife helps me pin most all my gear, shes still learning what compounds are what. She likes it when im on tren for many reasons, lol.

Guys I am not keeping things from my wife, I just don't get into detail about things that she does not understand nor cares about, she gets that I have a medical need for it but does not approve of it as anything else. She isn't stupid and knows I take liberties. Well anyway this one kind of blew up I'm my face as I my brother in law asked about Tren a couple of months ago and I said don't even touch that shit its the devil be glad that you have normal test. Well she remembered that comment and then she found it, so that's kind of a shock. I understand her concern and would probably feel the same way if roles where reversed.

Guys I am not keeping things from my wife, I just don't get into detail about things that she does not understand nor cares about, she gets that I have a medical need for it but does not approve of it as anything else. She isn't stupid and knows I take liberties. Well anyway this one kind of blew up I'm my face as I my brother in law asked about Tren a couple of months ago and I said don't even touch that shit its the devil be glad that you have normal test. Well she remembered that comment and then she found it, so that's kind of a shock. I understand her concern and would probably feel the same way if roles where reversed.
She'll be ok with the tren! What she'll have a bigger problem with is you hiding it. From here on out just be upfront. Trust me this is how it started with bigb and I.. and guess what I'm here pretty knowledgeable and now running primo and anavar myself.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 for 5 % savings on your order

She'll be ok with the tren! What she'll have a bigger problem with is you hiding it. From here on out just be upfront. Trust me this is how it started with bigb and I.. and guess what I'm here pretty knowledgeable and now running primo and anavar myself.

As a lady would you consider that hiding it? I just curious. Because Ive told my wife several times of course I take stuff and once in a while I do a little more then normal. I run very conservative doses compared to most. I do AAS basically and people say does he do AAS or is he genetically gifted ........ Lol

As a lady would you consider that hiding it? I just curious. Because Ive told my wife several times of course I take stuff and once in a while I do a little more then normal.
You hid the fact that you were taking tren..a substance that you knew she wasn't 100 ok with. So yes that is hiding it. If you tell her what you are running/ordering she's gonna be ok with it all. It will also help you out because she will be able to see sides that you may not recognize yourself and plus if you screw up and get tren cough she won't think you are dying lol

You hid the fact that you were taking tren..a substance that you knew she wasn't 100 ok with. So yes that is hiding it. If you tell her what you are running/ordering she's gonna be ok with it all. It will also help you out because she will be able to see sides that you may not recognize yourself and plus if you screw up and get tren cough she won't think you are dying lol

lol ya what she said^^^^^^. I would just sit down and tell her look babe, I will not do anything else without telling you about it, I got this and decided to try it and im sorry you felt like I was hiding it, and what I meant when talking to your brother was it wasn't for newbs but babe im not a newb im a fucking animal in the gym and wait til this kicks in full force and I helicopter your ass in the sack. then you will want me to order more and more and no no don't stop

Top Bottom