napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Npp

What?! Lol.
K think about this. We don't know you. We don't know your experience or your stats. We don't know your goals. And your quoting bro science. How is anyone supposed to help you?

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

What?! Lol.
K think about this. We don't know you. We don't know your experience or your stats. We don't know your goals. And your quoting bro science. How is anyone supposed to help you?

Exactly... need more info bud.

Phurious Pharma Rep

All I wanted to no if npp has the ability to shut or supress thiroied I'm on 600mg npp a week and 500 test prop I don't see the difficulty of the question I'm running t3 now anyway appetite has gone back to normal thanks for all your help so perlite

All I wanted to no if npp has the ability to shut or supress thiroied I'm on 600mg npp a week and 500 test prop I don't see the difficulty of the question I'm running t3 now anyway appetite has gone back to normal thanks for all your help so perlite

I don't recommend using thyroid drugs at all for that purpose. Whoever gave you that information or wherever you got it from is very misinformed. T3 is catabolic and can eat muscle, and it's completely unnecessary here. It's just not good to mess with your thyroid at all bro

i definitely do not recommend t3 use whatsoever... why are you running npp so high and test so high? this is a bad move... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Completely opposite actually.

Your first questions is should I run T3 with NPP
Not Does NPP shut the thyroid down and that your already on T3.
Most of us merely commented on how retarded your initial theory is, which it really is.

Some people just struggle hard.... lol

Only thing that can suppress ypur thyroid is LARGE doses of growth and alot of pros will add physological doses of T4 too compesate nandrolones absolutely do not thats absurd bro . and T3 is used for contest prep when your behind on prep and need too make up lost time when you come off you will rebou d hard for a couple weeks . hence the massive weight gain post contest shutdown thyroid and binge eating for days . do not use this for sustainable weight loss it doesnt work

Height 5,11 fat 11.8 lean weight 79.4 b water 64.6% bmi 27.5

Iv been told nandrolin suppress the thiroied??????!! and taking t3 at a small amount it will kick my appetite back Which it has I understand taking more t3 can be counterproductive I'm running the test lower than the npp I thought 200 mg every other day was a high but safe amount this is not my ferst cycle iv trained natty for years before taking anything

If your taking t3 in a small amount that's kinda pointless usually. Your just shutting down what your body puts out naturally.

if a girl is ever gonna take something she should just jump on sarms instead. Steroids are never for girls.

Do you realize how ignorant and stupid you sound. Tell that to the massive massive population of bikini, and figure competitors. Not to mention the population of female crossfit athletes, and all the women who run logs here on AAS.

Don't be stupid. Sarms are a great alternative but understand what your saying before you open your mouth.

Do you realize how ignorant and stupid you sound. Tell that to the massive massive population of bikini, and figure competitors. Not to mention the population of female crossfit athletes, and all the women who run logs here on AAS.

Don't be stupid. Sarms are a great alternative but understand what your saying before you open your mouth.

+1

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom