napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Novadex my only AI option at the moment!

21infantry

Okay got tons of the shit never needed it due to being a TRT guy. Always used Aramosin, but is scarce here at the moment and not able to source at the moment. So I'm using it as my TRT AI at the moment. I know not optimal but my only option. So 20mg a day sufficient, to keep estrogen at Bay. I don't aromatise that much but there is some and don't want to keep this shit unchecked.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Okay got tons of the shit never needed it due to being a TRT guy. Always used Aramosin, but is scarce here at the moment and not able to source at the moment. So I'm using it as my TRT AI at the moment. I know not optimal but my only option. So 20mg a day sufficient, to keep estrogen at Bay. I don't aromatise that much but there is some and don't want to keep this shit unchecked.

Indiagenericmeds.net

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Indiagenericmeds.net

That's not possible, all shipments in my country are opened and inspected. All pills and liquids are immediately confiscated

That's not possible, all shipments in my country are opened and inspected. All pills and liquids are immediately confiscated

Oic that sucks then

Well you've emailing a while so I'm assuming I don't need to tell you that Nolva isn't an AI at all. It doesn't lower estrogen one bit. It simply blocks it from binding so you don't get gyno. So unless you have gyno or possibility of getting it, I really don't even see the point in using it. It won't even reduce high estrogen sides that aren't gyno related like libido, water retention, etc since it does nothing to your actual levels.

So in my opinion I wouodmt use it unless you got puffy nips etc. if you are just running TRT you probably will be fine anyways unless you are just super estrogen sensitive

Like Rick said in so many words... you’re using a screw driver to hammer nails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom