napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Non-caffeinated pre workout

J-man

I believe I have reached a plateau using my current caffeinated pre workout and would suggestions on a non-caffeinated version. I work in the Texas heat and humidity all day, so my motivation to lift is already on it's way down by the time it comes to train. Thanks in advance.

J-man said:
I believe I have reached a plateau using my current caffeinated pre workout and would suggestions on a non-caffeinated version. I work in the Texas heat and humidity all day, so my motivation to lift is already on it's way down by the time it comes to train. Thanks in advance.

For no stimulant, GW works awesome as a preworkout. It gives nice clean energy, stamina, and endurance. You can always make your own also to add to that by combining some different powders. I like Beta alanine, agmatine sulfate, and citrulline mallate that you should be able to buy in bulk cheap that will last a long time. That will give you some nice tingly feeling with awesome pumps and focus. Give it a shot!

J-man said:

GW-501516 is the best non stim pre workout you can take brother... most pre workout formulas in general are loaded with stimulants, additives etc. and will end up being more detrimental to you than anything...

Top Bottom