napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle and some other general questions for Dylan and sarmsx :).

djlitzow

Hey Dylan and Sarmsx.

After Dylan telling me that sarmsx can deliver to Australia, I would love to try some of your products > Auslabs in Australia do not sell in bulk and their prices are expensive, + they do not have the range of products sarmsx has on offer like testalone.

Just got some questions, hopefully you guys can help me out.

Q.1 Thought i'd get my next cycle sorted now so I can place an order > mainly due to postage possibly taking 2-4 weeks to arrive in Australia.

Next cycle possibility.

(LGD-4033) 5-10mg for 8 weeks.?
OSTABOLIC-OSTA (MK) 25mg 8 weeks.
GW-501516 (Cardarine) GW-501516 (Cardarine) 20mg 12 weeks
Testolone (RAD-140) 8 weeks 15mg a day.
Nutrobal (MK-677) 12 weeks 25mg a day

weeks 5-8 DAA
Than 3-4 week pct?

did not include s4> shit made me break out pimples on my upperback/traps.

Q.2 Only real side effect I'm concerned about is acne > Dylan, I notice you never mention acne as a side effect in any of your sarm videos? do any of these sarms cause acne?. I understand acne can occur during pct, but that is due to hormonal changes and not from the actual sarms themselves. I cycled years ago with Test E, Deca, Dionabol, anavar and a few other compounds, all that shit made me break out.

Q.3 Now onto ordering from sarmsx to deliver to Australia. I notice sarmsx has some awesome deals with buying in bulk. I notice you sell some sarms in 10pks and get 10 free for $794.99? > is this shit for real? 20 of the same sarm for $794.99? If so that is fuckin awesome lol.

Do any Australian customers buy big in bulk?
Just For example if I wanted to purchase like Cardarine (GW-501516) - 20mgs/ml x 10 bottles+ 10 free for $794.99 and
Ostabolic-Osta (MK) - 50mgs/ml x 10 bottles+ 10 free for $794.99.
Would that be to risky?.

just those alonge would be enough for like 8 cycles over 2 years > working out way cheaper.

Cheers Dylan and sarmsx.

Last edited:
Just talked to Aus Labs on facebook asking them why they don't do deals for buying in bulk like SarmsX and that I may take my business to them because of Aus Labs ridiculous prices > here is what they said.

Go buy from them and enjoy your huge fine for importing a prohibited substance without a permit
We are expensive because we produce everything here in Australia the right way and legally

Last edited:
Just talked to Aus Labs on facebook asking them why they don't do deals for buying in bulk like SarmsX and that I may take my business to them because of Aus Labs ridiculous prices > here is what they said.

Go buy from them and enjoy your huge fine for importing a prohibited substance without a permit
We are expensive because we produce everything here in Australia the right way and legally

LMFAO.. a typical response from someone with no answer... LOLLL how pathetic... "the right way" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hey Dylan and Sarmsx.

After Dylan telling me that sarmsx can deliver to Australia, I would love to try some of your products > Auslabs in Australia do not sell in bulk and their prices are expensive, + they do not have the range of products sarmsx has on offer like testalone.

Just got some questions, hopefully you guys can help me out.

Q.1 Thought i'd get my next cycle sorted now so I can place an order > mainly due to postage possibly taking 2-4 weeks to arrive in Australia.

Next cycle possibility.

(LGD-4033) 5-10mg for 8 weeks.?
OSTABOLIC-OSTA (MK) 25mg 8 weeks.
GW-501516 (Cardarine) GW-501516 (Cardarine) 20mg 12 weeks
Testolone (RAD-140) 8 weeks 15mg a day.
Nutrobal (MK-677) 12 weeks 25mg a day

weeks 5-8 DAA
Than 3-4 week pct?

did not include s4> shit made me break out pimples on my upperback/traps.

Q.2 Only real side effect I'm concerned about is acne > Dylan, I notice you never mention acne as a side effect in any of your sarm videos? do any of these sarms cause acne?. I understand acne can occur during pct, but that is due to hormonal changes and not from the actual sarms themselves. I cycled years ago with Test E, Deca, Dionabol, anavar and a few other compounds, all that shit made me break out.

Q.3 Now onto ordering from sarmsx to deliver to Australia. I notice sarmsx has some awesome deals with buying in bulk. I notice you sell some sarms in 10pks and get 10 free for $794.99? > is this shit for real? 20 of the same sarm for $794.99? If so that is fuckin awesome lol.

Do any Australian customers buy big in bulk?
Just For example if I wanted to purchase like Cardarine (GW-501516) - 20mgs/ml x 10 bottles+ 10 free for $794.99 and
Ostabolic-Osta (MK) - 50mgs/ml x 10 bottles+ 10 free for $794.99.
Would that be to risky?.

just those alonge would be enough for like 8 cycles over 2 years > working out way cheaper.

Cheers Dylan and sarmsx.

1. your cycle layout itself need a lot of work... 8 weeks is too short for any of the compounds listed.. here is EXACTLY how to run it... i cannot make this any easier for you

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25mg day

2. thats because sarms do not cause acne... its very very rare... anabolics absolutely can cause it, as you have seen.. thats a general anabolic side effect...

3 I DO NOT sell these... sarmsx does... bro, i have no idea the amounts customers buy... ive had several guys on the forum australia running big sarmsx cycles so clearly they buy big but asking me that, i have no clue...

Dylan set you up with the proper dosing protocol for your sarms. I suggest you follow that exactly as its laid out. That sarms source from Australia certainly showed how unprofessional they are with their response. It's denfitely nobody I'd ever give business to. You are in great hands with sarmsx brother!

LMFAO.. a typical response from someone with no answer... LOLLL how pathetic... "the right way" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I clearly pissed them off because they blocked me on facebook haha, bit rude I thought. Alright fuck it, i'll take the plunge and order my cycle through sarmsx - Wish me luck haha.

Dylan set you up with the proper dosing protocol for your sarms. I suggest you follow that exactly as its laid out. That sarms source from Australia certainly showed how unprofessional they are with their response. It's denfitely nobody I'd ever give business to. You are in great hands with sarmsx brother!

Yer was a bit rude, just because I threatened to buy elsewhere because of their prices, they tell me off and block me on facebook lol. I'll follow it down to the T and place my order.

I clearly pissed them off because they blocked me on facebook haha, bit rude I thought. Alright fuck it, i'll take the plunge and order my cycle through sarmsx - Wish me luck haha.

When you get them send pics to those other fucks....LOL

Yer was a bit rude, just because I threatened to buy elsewhere because of their prices, they tell me off and block me on facebook lol. I'll follow it down to the T and place my order.

They blocked you on Facebook? Omg...these guys are asshats. Wow...no loss there anyways.

talk about unprofessional... that pretty much says it all... its no loss to you anyway... you will be getting the highest quality and best sarms you can find with sarmsx anyway bro

Top Bottom